Monk Puller?

Villageidiot

Captain Douchebag
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has any monk puller macro's that works well? I understand i could pay and get one of Dev's but well thats not gonna work with my financial situation. Any good free ones out?

Just curious if anyone has any monk puller macro's that works well? I understand i could pay and get one of Dev's but well thats not gonna work with my financial situation. Any good free ones out?

modbot and pet's bot mac both work well.

I was never able to make Petes bot.mac work for pulling with any class.

Ill test my monk with oets newest version and try to get a ini postest today

Pete's doesn't do radius pulling though does it? You have to make a camp etc?

cant tell if you are lifetime member or not

those guys have a plugin that makes things alot easier including being able to use puller feature easily (allegedly)

maybe one day mq2nav will get released out of lifetime only :)

ive been wrong about who is or isnt anymore and it doesnt say right under the name like it does for me

and regardless of how long ive seen the name (since i been here) my 1st guess was if it was 100 life and been here since before the dinosaurs he woulda owned a pull macro :)

ive been here since 2006 and been paying ever since, one day ill have enough money all at once to get life maybe :)

then again i need gas food and my damn kids keep whining about running water and heat and 3 meals a day etc etc :D

Last edited: