MMQ2MMOBugs :: You have been logged out.

Bearcub

Lifetimer
Reaction score
MMQ2MMOBugs :: You have been logged out.

I have been getting randomly logged out lately, usually in the worst times (raids, botting 40, or AFK XPing)

Has this been happening to anyone else? Every time it happens, the loader says I'm still logged in. Even if I close the loader, reload, and reinject, it doesn't fix it until I take down whatever instance says it is logged out (usually all 40)

I've been getting the same message but it usually logs itself back in shortly afterwards. I've been trying to figure out why my puller always dies 15 mins after I go afk, maybe this is the culprit.

If you get logged out, then you lost connection long enough to server to cause it. Usually (assuming loader is showing logged in), it was just a momentary thing, and you are actually logged back in, but it'll only tell you that ever so often, so you don't get spammed if you get connection issues.

In game, to check if you are actually logged in or not, type: /mmostatus
If it shows you not logged in, but mmoloader IS logged in (shouldn't happen), type: /mmologin

htw

We're currently in the process of moving to a more powerful server for forums/login.

Hopefully once that is done, there will be less or no more connection problems.

Didn't we just move to a newer server recently? If I remember right that is how we lost a few post/pictures or linking some things.

Didn't we just move to a newer server recently? If I remember right that is how we lost a few post/pictures or linking some things.
Nope, the pic/attachment loss was due to someone that hacked in, and was trying to do damage (yeah, we know who you are!).

Server move has been some years. Even so, regardless of time, Fry keeps an eye out for providers providing an upgrade in service, for the users. In this case, it is quite an improvement.

People should definitely appreciate him doing it, as he could just leave things as is as the service ages.

htw

The current server hardware is a good 4 years old. Processor technology in that time has changed dramatically, along with SSD's pricing having become very affordable.

Server CPU usage on our current server peaks a few times a day which is causing some problems.

We've already changed over our build server to the new server a few weeks ago. It's gone from taking 15 minutes to do a build, to around 4mins. The improvement is dramatic for that. We hope we'll see the same thing for login/forums system.

I think we'll see one more server upgrade in 2 to 3 years and that will be the last, as we'll be moving to cloud based hosting. I almost went cloud this time, but the cost still isn't cheap enough for heavy cpu tasks.

Once move has been completed, I'd like to move our forums system from vbulletin over to Xenforo, but that in itself will be very time consuming. Some work was done on this a few months ago, but got side tracked on other things.

Anyway we should see improvements in server performance but I'm sure we're going to see a bit of downtime while this is done.

Excellent.
I thought it was me.

Glad to see you guys are on top of it! :)

Actually once I get the you have been logged out message, it is like I lose the injection. I have to close MQ2 and hope it comes back if I re-inject.

Just keeping you guys up on what happens.

Actually once I get the you have been logged out message, it is like I lose the injection. I have to close MQ2 and hope it comes back if I re-inject.

Just keeping you guys up on what happens.

Try /mmologin command next time this happens.

i must be doing something wrong...

/mmologin
>> this is not a valid command. Please use /help.

/login
>> unable to retrive login name

must be missing some setting
i get disconnect 2-3 times per day since a week or so...

can i get pointed in the right direction? each time i end up with a wipe with my 72 man crews ... !!!

thanks

I'm assuming its there authenication service for verify subscription. Fry or HTW will have to take care of it.

mine logs me out too but everything seems to be working still

Like others, at some point last night MMOLoader completely unloaded/closed out, causing my six accounts logged in to crash. Not sure when it was, I just woke up to see the errors on the EQ Client and saw in my events that MMOLoader process just stopped.

Everything seems ok now. Not sure whether it was a timeout issue or what, all I gather is MMOLoader went kaput then EQ clients followed.

After digging around in the code, it appears to log you out automatically if it detects hardcore guy on guy pr0n downloading. I assume this is so you can finish rubbing one out to those hunks without being interrupted by MQ2.

After digging around in the code, it appears to log you out automatically if it detects hardcore guy on guy pr0n downloading. I assume this is so you can finish rubbing one out to those hunks without being interrupted by MQ2.

WTF?

This just happened. The mmoloader.exe just unloaded itself (or crashed silently) and gave me the "You have been logged out" message in game.

I had a raid of 72 in at the time. Glad it happened while I was AFK taking a leak, and not during an event! :)

This just happened. The mmoloader.exe just unloaded itself (or crashed silently) and gave me the "You have been logged out" message in game.

I had a raid of 72 in at the time. Glad it happened while I was AFK taking a leak, and not during an event! :)
No windows crash dialog? And which type of server (which emu, or live, etc.)?

htw