MMOBugs guild on Zippzipp's Funland Beta

Zipp said the server was in Atlanta, GA last night so if you're forever away from that, it may be the source of client lag. As for the rest of it, when a ton of bots are in zone the area lags.

Need more cloud resources then!

Think ill start up a crew next week on here to try it out.

started up on server

I seemed to move up to 51 really quick but now I feel really gimped out not sure if I am doing something wrong or what. I am a SK with cleric bot thinking about starting 2 more toons.

I seemed to move up to 51 really quick but now I feel really gimped out not sure if I am doing something wrong or what. I am a SK with cleric bot thinking about starting 2 more toons.

Who are you ingame? If you're stuck, this server is VERY good about helping random people if you should in OOC or are in the MMOBugs guild.

If anyone is going to kill Cazic Thule send a tell to Tunex. He is the last one I need to open Kunark.

Thanks to rob's efforts I have close to 250 sheets of ethereal sheet metal for elemental armor. So, if you get ele flagged and get molds, I can give you the stuff to complete it.

Thanks to rob's efforts I have close to 250 sheets of ethereal sheet metal for elemental armor. So, if you get ele flagged and get molds, I can give you the stuff to complete it.

Sweet, good job you guys

Also have a small handful (50) chain parts too for the non-plate users. For leather and silk, I'm really not interested in doing tailoring.

With you now

Thanks a ton for help with flagging and stuff

If anyone is interested in being the guild tailor, let me know. Im starting to collect the stuff for swatches.

Well it's been fun. :( me being quite a ways away from the ATL i'm rather screwed.

Well it's been fun. :( me being quite a ways away from the ATL i'm rather screwed.

I've got some problems with connection too.

If I'm alone in the zone, have 330 ping, which is normal and fine.

If mob has damage shield, ping skyrockets to 3000ms+

If someone else in in zone killing, ping can go up to 6000ms+ and I get 3 minute delay between any action. After this has happened, even if I go alone in a zone, I get massive ping, like the server is de-prioritizing my data.

It started last week, thought it was my connection. Spent weekend trying to improve my modem stats. Tried again last night, same thing happened. I am connected to EverQuest live servers on other computers, ping is hovering at around 300ms, while zipp server sitting at 10,000ms.

Something doesn't seem right with either the network code, or the server. I'm really at a loss what it is. Going to try disabling virus scanner/firewall tonight, as it could still be my computer.

Yeah on live i run normally around 30-50ms, zipps between 135-400ms
no matter if i have 3 boxes or 1 toon.

have you guys tried playing with the datarate file?

now i'm running even a solo instance at close to 120-130ms

blows big fucking goats. Makes it so i really cannot play :( .

Lol.. been playing MMO's since their inception with pings like this living in Australia.

It is something you will get used to. :cool:

DC'ing while killing is not something i'm getting use to.