MMOBugs guild on Zippzipp's Funland Beta

rob

Super Trooper
Reaction score
All,

We have a guild going on Zippzipp's Emu server. It's a really fun MQ2 friendly server that is getting pretty popular. There are usually 40 or 50 people on at a time and it has some fun progression.

Currently the following members are in the guild:

Fry
Kodilynn
Kkthnx
VillageIdiot
Dune
DemonH2
Botlove

and myself. We've slaughtered our way through a ton of progression and having a good time together. If you're interested, find the UF client (gogo super google), download the Emu release and join us!

Also, a fan of mercs? Well, Zippzipp has bots! They are better than mercs!

Sometimes they are! sometimes now.

Either way, i'm having a blast. Progression is fun. boxing is fun. Little buggy from time to time but still fun.

So last night the guild had a wildly successful night. We cleared NToV, Sleepers, Emp Ssra, Lord Seru, and Vex Thal. So much awesome loot rotted.

On a side note, I found that The Hole is an AWESOME place to level up to 60 at. Basically you go down to Irslak the Wretched and do: /tar broken and then /fart. I was able to do this endlessly without the need to med/wait for respawns.

OH! Another tip for those playing. Visit your trainer! My level 59 SK was missing Riposte, Dodge, Parry, Double Attack, etc. He's much more effective now!

We also had a mumble server set up so we could all chat during the raids. Had a great time except Fry's packets came into the server upside down, so it took a little while to convert them to right side up.

Also, Zippzipp, if you need a guild, let us know! we accept all mmobugs members!

I started a bard a few nights ago. Level 38 now and going fast. My new favorite EMU.

don't forget your vet AAs! LoTD makes leveling quick! Also, if you're looking for a guild, we're the best one on the server!

Just waiting on the underfoot torrent, there's not a whole lot of seeders

I'm having fun with it. Rolling through bosses with my personal army.

Yeah I've been tempted to make another box. Prob a cleric because bot clerics make baby Jesus cry!

So i setup a bot relay script. You can see guild chat on the irc server in #mmoguild

Until you get to a mob that is immune to spells and can only be damaged via melee!

Ugh i got on once.

Now i get no 3d device detected on launch.

Reinstalled directx
Reinstalled drivers
checked dxdiag

I got nothing on how to fix it //

Update after doing a clean install of my drivers (gtx 460 SE 64 bit Windows 7) It loaded EQ. However after getting in the world, and moving literally 1 click of my W key forward it crashed again. And began giving me the no 3d device error.

Dxdiag still said graphics acceleration was enabled.

I'm at my wits end lol, anyone able to help here?

Last edited:
pirate bay, underfoot steam edition

Edit

I got EQ to load w/ the Rain of fear steam client. Now however I'm running into a black screen after logging into my server of choice. We'll see if i can fix it.

Last edited:
People interested in joining the server but needing a client should hop on irc.

Also, I currently have a few extra plat laying around. If anyone new to the server/guild needs some plat to jumpstart their career on the server, let me know.