MMO Loader Instacrash

switzglock

Reaction score
When I try to run the loader nothing happens. It doesn't get past initiation... I had an old version of the loader that loaded, saw the update, installed it and then appeared to be in a crash loop on loading.

I uninstalled, grabbed the new version from the site and it still wont initiate. I have double checked my PC clock, the prereq installs, disabled my antivirus and nothing seems to work.

Tried rebooting, run as admin with the above variables and nothing.

I am running Windows 8, last logged in about a year and a half ago

Any ideas?
attention

Attention

When I try to run the loader nothing happens. It doesn't get past initiation... I had an old version of the loader that loaded, saw the update, installed it and then appeared to be in a crash loop on loading.

I uninstalled, grabbed the new version from the site and it still wont initiate. I have double checked my PC clock, the prereq installs, disabled my antivirus and nothing seems to work.

Tried rebooting, run as admin with the above variables and nothing.

I am running Windows 8, last logged in about a year and a half ago

Any ideas?
attention

Attention

I would recommend checking windows event logs. Do you have the vc++ redist installed for it? That's first thing I can think of...

htw

Looks like twin errors appear, same timestamp. Here they are in the order they appear in the viewer(new-> old)

"Faulting application name: MMOLoader.exe, version: 4.3.0.2, time stamp: 0x5a4f8479
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.2.9200.16451, time stamp: 0x50988950
Exception code: 0xe0434352"

"Application: MMOLoader.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception."

I do have VC++ '13, '15, '17 installed

Also, make sure your antivirus is excluding the dir, various ones will kill a process because it's suspicious (injects into other process).

htw

Those did not fix it. I am going to make sure the issue is not with my Kernalbase.dll file in windows.

I havent booted this PC up in a while so hopefully its something that is corrupt on my end and can easily be corrected.

I cannot seem to find the mmo application within my event viewer either.

Thank you for your help.