Mercs For Language Skill

expmonk

Reaction score
Probably already thought of, but for those of you looking to max languages, have the SoD expansion but don't box toons - grab a simple language macro, or make one (to spam group) and hire a mercenary. Can put 1 point into any language your guildmaster offers and then spam your "group", giving yourself skillups.

Dunno why, this had just dawned on me earlier. Forgive me if I'm a bit slow ;)

-Ex

so simple its hard!

one of those stupid things that never dawn on you till 3 in the morning when you got to get up early the next day right?

hmmm...

never had to try it, since all my toons are maxxed in all 26 languages anyway, but, just curious, if talkNoGrroup would work for this, somehow i'm guessing no since iirc this plugin operates as strictly client side functionality...but, anyway, just a thought

never had to try it, since all my toons are maxxed in all 26 languages anyway, but, just curious, if talkNoGrroup would work for this, somehow i'm guessing no since iirc this plugin operates as strictly client side functionality...but, anyway, just a thought

Aye, afaik its client side only, so the server wouldnt even know you was speaking to /g, and intern no skills ups =/

language skill ups only i thought work only if sender is 1 skill equal or higher than yours.