Mercenary AA's

zuler

Reaction score
Has anyone found a better way to get Merc AA's other than just having them out while you grind? I thought I did a dead hills heroic mission and got 2 merc AA's at the end. Maybe I'm just delusional. I thought it might be from killing a named in the mission, but I've paid more attention now as I've continued doing them, and haven't seen any merc AA's from mission completions.

Just curious what others are finding.

Grind seems to be the only way. XP is good during the Heroic missions especially if u pop Lesson or use a potion. It takes a lot of grinding to get those Merc AAs.

when aa experience was a number and not a percent, 1 regular aa was 15 million exp, using that as base Id say merc aa is 150 million exp cause it takes me about 10 player aa for each merc aa I get. So yeah a bit of grinding...

Also be sure to pop your mercs when getting your task rewards, where you have to click to accept the experience. They share in those experience and AA boosts also. We will drop group after a mission so everyone can pop their own mercs to get XP.