/melee and Sk's!

Raistlin22

Reaction score
hello everyone! i am new to useing some of these commands and i have a question about the mq2melee plugin. i cannot get it to work to use my defy disc.....it taunts/bash's which is nice but im not sure how to automate anything else? i tried /melee withstand=1 and it says its on but dosent do anything thanks in advance everone

Sorry to hear about your woes, I hope some of this information helps,

First: MQ2Melee - MMOBugs Wiki

Second: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...-uis/11064-post-your-holyshits-downshits.html

Third: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...os-huds-uis/27692-down-holy-shit-builder.html

Alot of information is on this site, most of it can be found pretty easily if you take a little time to dig it up. If you have specific concerns and questions, best way if you want a thorough and immediate answer is to PM a specific person/persons on the boards.

It is not as bad as some boards, but I can tell you from experience, if you have not taken the time to research and look into it yourself you are going to be ridiculed. I hope this helps

In game, do: /melee save

Then, edit your server_toon.ini, and in the [MQ2Melee] section, you will see a bunch of ShowXXX options. Set them all to 1, e.g.:

ShowAbility=1
ShowAltAbility=1
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=1
ShowCasting=1
ShowCombatAbility=1
ShowControl=1
ShowDebug=1
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=1
ShowRange=1
ShowSkills=1
ShowSpecial=1
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=1
ShowSwitching=1

Save the file. Now in game, do: /plugin mq2log
Then: /melee load
Then: /meleedebug

Go engage something, and in your mq2dir\logs directory, you should see a MQ2ChatWnd_servername_toonname.log file, take a look in there. Also, you should see a MQ2Melee_Debug.log, take a look in there. Email them to me at htwmmo@gmail.com if you require additional help (along with the [MQ2Melee] section of your ini file).

htw

You don't have the support plugins loaded. You need to load MQ2Cast and MQ2MoveUtils (if you want stick).

htw