Map question

smason

Lifetimer
Reaction score
When i pop my map up i always have to change it from default to map with the drop down box. Is there anyway to set it so it always shows the map and i dont have to do the drop down menu thing.

Thanks.

Hi

I was having the same problem before the patch with the added problem that when default was selected a few of my drop down boxes were empty i.e when trying to add a spell the boxes were empty.

This did not happen if I selected 'map'

Since the patch I am still having the drop down menu issue but now I dont have the option of choosing 'map' as only default is showing

Hope someone can help

Thanks

If you don't see anything other than default, it doesn't see any folders (for maps) inside the EQ maps folder.

htw

Thank you

I guess Ive set it up wrong so will do a little research in how to put it right

Thanks again

Hi

Ive redownloaded all the maps back into the map folder. There are no other folders within it just the maps docs.

Im not sure what Im doing wrong or where I get any other map folders from but the same issue is there i.e when trying to get the dropdown menus for spells they are all showing blank.

Help would be very much appreciated as run out of ideas

Thanks in advance

just an update my issue

Seems that if I dont have the map on at all all the drop downs work, not sure why they dont with it showing but at least its a solution for now even if not ideal

As for your issue smason Im sorry but some where along the way Ive lost my map drop down and only have the default one

: )

If you're in a zone with a lot of spawns, and have the map open, your menus will show blank. I'm not sure exactly why, but it happens to me all the time with my map open in larger zones. The solutions are to close your mob, toggle the labels on the map to off, or zoom into the map so you can't see as many mobs at one time.