lvl 1-71 help

I normally have a monk or a throw stone class with the PLee and use a macro that flawlessly hits each mob then moves to the next, using mob ID's and EQBC this can go fast if using more than one throw stone class.

Usually for 1-70, I pay someone, 20-40$ depending. But if you wanna do it yourself:

Stay in CR till circa lvl 20, then, I'm not sure how I did it before, fireplace maybe? WoS to 70. Setup camp @ the rubble just south of Cipheron iirc.

Can pull all mobs south of the wall, then all mobs north of teh wall (most) and level pretty quick if you know how.

"The Hole" mobs start around 35ish (through 58ish or so) are lb until upper 60's, best spot in game to get AA's before 70...

The reason why the the Hole is nice even when they are light blue in the upper 60s is because the ZEM in the Hole is very high.

Can go from 20-50ish in about 2 hours in CoM

Yes. The mobs con red since 30+ range, so starting at 20 you would need some type of unresistable ability to pl, such as Throw Stone, which was mentioned earlier.

I personally don't like BFM as the mob camps are too spread out. I usually bind a druid or wizard in CoM, teleport bind my group to bind point. Pull everything to zone line. And CoM you won't run out of mobs before they start re-spawning, BFM alot of moving around and switching camps etc.

What Hoppy said is good info as well. Read his post above.

Last edited:
I havent PLed a toon in those zones before but, i was getting multiple lvls every pull in Hatching a Plan. After about lvl 61 it dropped to about one lvl per pull, and slowed down again at 68. 68-71 took about 2 pulls per lvl iirc. At 5min per mission its not too bad if you dont mind the zoning and regetting task.

I just figured id share.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I PL up 4-6 toons at a time often, sometimes just for the hell of it.

My favorite locations...

Kurns from 1-14
Mistmoore from 14-33ish
Dulak's Harbor from 33ish-46
Plane of Innovation from 46-52ish
Wall of Slaughter from 52-67
Frostcrypt from 67-70

Full DS PLvling