Looking for xp/AA's

Baked

Reaction score
If anyone has a relatively** safe, and reliable macro to make descent XP/AA's either AFK or non AFK, I would love a pm with some info. I won't be AFK macro'ing as I can run it at work so would only be semi AFK, since I can't "play" at work but I can monitor it constantly.

Seems all the good macro's are busted once put out in public, or there are currently no good ones public that are working.

Tired of being the lowest xp/aa boxer I know, seems everyone else got maxed out right after sof, using TBS stuff.

Appreciate a leg up, if anyone has a leg to spare ;)

Current toons are 80 war, clrc enc, 72 brd, and about to add from scratch, mage, wiz, to round out my group and give me DPS. Also mage's help make us look*more legit with CoH lol.

Not looking for anything bad, just something that works descent, I lost out on the SF V macro and well nothing else I see floating around is going to give me what I need, the guys I want to be like banged out around 1k aa's in a week or 2. I'm realy only looking for 500ish, and with my playtime I'm looking at about 2-3years playing the right way.

Thanks for any help.

PS. WTS crickets.....

PPS. Woops wrong forum, sorry :eek:

Last edited:
well sorry. I dont want to cross post stuff from mq2 forums because I believe that everyone there deserves their donations for all of the awesome work. I believe though that there maybe be macros here. Just look around.

Sorry that this was no help.

well sorry. I dont want to cross post stuff from mq2 forums because I believe that everyone there deserves their donations for all of the awesome work. I believe though that there maybe be macros here. Just look around.

Sorry that this was no help.

No worries, my stupidity.
Thanks for trying.
BTW I doubt MQ2 has xp macro's?
Thought they were into "legit" stuff and the base compile only....... /shrug
Nah nothing here works well, or is viable for me. Seems to be once it reaches public here its busted, or nerfed, or whatever. Also the good stuff seems to be at exp release, I'm late to the party but I got da weeds! :rolleyes:

I'm confused. Are you looking to AFK bot your characters, or are you expecting someone to post UberAAExploit.mac so you can just type /gimme 1000AAs?

The MQ2 boards have a ton of AFK botting macros. There aren't as many here because the couple good ones that most people use are in VIP there.

I'm confused. Are you looking to AFK bot your characters, or are you expecting someone to post UberAAExploit.mac so you can just type /gimme 1000AAs?

The MQ2 boards have a ton of AFK botting macros. There aren't as many here because the couple good ones that most people use are in VIP there.

AFK and/or not AFK doesn't matter.
Uber exploit no, just something with a decent xp rate.
And I remedied my MQ2 VIP access by, well, borrowing a CC and getting it lol.

Thanks, Baked :D

I'm guessing you didn't try the last link in the list...

I've been tossing up the idea of posting the things I've been working on here, still working on updates.

nils

yes did try last link in list that did work but the others didn't exsist i just wanted to see what links had had to say

Since you didn't seem to read the post with the links....

To see links in the MQ2 VIP section, you need to DONATE to the MQ2 devs.

They're the folks that make MQ2 work after every patch, and they don't charge you anything for it. It's a $10 minimum donation to get VIP access. They deserve way more than that.

yes did try last link in list that did work but the others didn't exsist i just wanted to see what links had had to say

Okay, since subtlety is apparently lost on one side of this conversation, it was a gentle hint to DONATE TO THE MQ2 DEVELOPERS FOR VIP ACCESS - THEN THE REST OF THE LINKS WILL WORK. There, was that more straightforward and clear?

I've been tossing up the idea of posting the things I've been working on here, still working on updates.

nils

Does that mean paladin Macro with autopull? : ) would love to see that in effect

I'm trying just need time...

nils