Looking for high tribute/low $$$ items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ou8122

Reaction score
Looking for stuff found in the bazaar at lower prices with 1k+ tribute, or generally really good tribute/plat ratio. Or a good site online that is free that has a search function and items categorized by tribute.

Also, isn't there something with MQ2's items database that should be doable for this?

ou8122 said:
Looking for stuff found in the bazaar at lower prices with 1k+ tribute, or generally really good tribute/plat ratio. Or a good site online that is free that has a search function and items categorized by tribute.

Also, isn't there something with MQ2's items database that should be doable for this?
Mistletoe Cutting Sickles FTW
Also, BD culutural is usually good if you can find the (bracers?) in bulk.
Kylong Darkmail Gauntlets

EDIT:
Sickles: 250 for 1300 or so
BD Cultural 700 for 5k or so
Gauntlets: 1-3k for 15k

Last edited:
Decent Trib to plat ratios.

Ceramic Shield of Valor-approx 5k plat, for 17k trib.
Ceramic Totem of Rathe-quite a bit more plat, but 31 or more k trib.

Farm Veksar for stuff. A set of plate legs goes for 8100 trib, a dagger for 24k, a 1hander sword, 28k. Along with a buttload of stuff that goes for 1 to 4k.

As a last resort, turn in any gems you get. They are worth plat value, IE diamonds ~200.

There are much easier ways then spending plat if you just want high tribute items. Just gotta figure a good source for the high tribute items. I can get 100k+ in tribute items a night easily for free if I want.

I believe thats what this post is about Bunk, how about informing us of whats needed to get those tribute points ?

Buying Mistletoe cutting sickles from someone in bazaar who is working up pottery is the easiest bang for your buck by far. 1300 + tribute for like 200pp tops.

If you wanna farm then I agree farming veksar is a heaven. For sure if you can cast invis to undead. I can camp about 10 PH's at one time on my own. Come out with 50-100k tribute in a 1 to 2 hour setting if im lucky. Very worst is like 20k.

SolC is another good place to farm for tribute, and better (underpopulated) so you can warp pretty freely there.

Ok, you pulled muh chain. LDON 4tw. Take 3 lvl 70+ toons into a normal LDON. I do it with a cleric, warrior, and wizard. Use the map to find the named, or just do the missions to max out your aug, since you can only get 1 every 30 minutes anyways. Anyways, kill the named. Sometimes you'll only get 1 named, sometimes you'll get 2. They can drop droppable and no trade stuff. The no trade stuff sucks, but if you can get the stuff that is droppable, it tributes for 20-30k a pop. I've done it numerous times where I go in and do 2 in a hour and walk away with 4 items that tribute for 100k+. I usually use the BB LDON, but I'm sure there are items in the other ones too. BB just so happens to be the one I'm working on to max my aug. You can also resell the items in the baz for plat too, which still sale fairly ok.

Pepper said:
Buying Mistletoe cutting sickles from someone in bazaar who is working up smithing is the easiest bang for your buck by far. 1300 + tribute for like 200pp tops.

If you wanna farm then I agree farming veksar is a heaven. For sure if you can cast invis to undead. I can camp about 10 PH's at one time on my own. Come out with 50-100k tribute in a 1 to 2 hour setting if im lucky. Very worst is like 20k.
Fixed! :D

tribute stuff

the best tibute item i have seen yet is 10-12k for a stonewood bow that tributes for 46k so for 20k u get almost 100k tribute or u can farm the stuff make the bow and save the 20k

master1111 said:
the best tibute item i have seen yet is 10-12k for a stonewood bow that tributes for 46k so for 20k u get almost 100k tribute or u can farm the stuff make the bow and save the 20k
If you're lazy sure, but if you know what to buy, you can get a ratio of 1:7 or even 1:15 instead of 1:5... on 0:infinity if you farm :)

Veksar. near the chef camp down below, in the den, the undead dogs have an uncommon drop, a shit helm that tributes for almost 27k =D

Most named drops in BoT are worth over 1K in tribute. Some up to 25K like the Priest Mask from East Camp.

Also , Most any No Drop gear in MPG and RSS can be turned in for Guild Tribute so dont let it rot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.