long time now

DALE

Reaction score
has mmo ever been down this long if so i cant remember

Yes it has. Patch tomorrow so that doesn't help much.

Just think that most of the time they do is 6 hour patch's , this was a 24 hour patch. Trust me, they are working on it. It will be done as soon as they can get all the stuff fixed.

has mmo ever been down this long if so i cant remember

UF and HOT were awhile. HOT was like a month before the full compile was ready although we had some stuff working after a week most of it wasn't.

The update for free to play is worse than most of the expansion patches. A lot has changed internally to support free to play. I really can't give an estimation since we have yet another patch on way, but I'm sure something should be out within the next few days. Expect bugs though that will need to be tracked down over the next few weeks.

I deeply apologize for the delay. I am extremely impressed though with the patience the MMOBugs member base has had with this downtime. I would of expected a post or two of abuse by now. Thank you.

The update for free to play is worse than most of the expansion patches. A lot has changed internally to support free to play. I really can't give an estimation since we have yet another patch on way, but I'm sure something should be out within the next few days. Expect bugs though that will need to be tracked down over the next few weeks.

I CANNOT WAIT TILL U GET THIS WORKING, HAVEING A HARD TIME 6 BOXING

Last edited:

I deeply apologize for the delay. I am extremely impressed though with the patience the MMOBugs member base has had with this downtime. I would of expected a post or two of abuse by now. Thank you.

<3. Thanks for the hard work guys. I remember how much work some of it can be. Barely started playing again and looking forward to it.

Considering I signed up for a month three days before the patch... I'm not happy. But I don't blame you. Not like Sony is obliged to help make it easy for you guys.

down time is up time

Considering I signed up for a month three days before the patch... I'm not happy. But I don't blame you. Not like Sony is obliged to help make it easy for you guys.

I hope the named mobs are enjoying there up time as long as mmobugs has its down time. :).