Lifetime question

smason

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Iam debateing on going that way, what are the benefits of being a lifetime member other then what we already recieve. Pm me if need. Really interested. So damn tired of the other site and its drama and really like how you guys treat stupid questions lol Which I have alot of, seems alot better enviroment. Anyway apperciate your reply's

Truthfully not much.

No more having to worry about subscriptions.

Things I can't promise will always work or be there but at the moment:
GhostKill, GhostCast, Cobalts Super Looter Plugin Force Duel and a few other goodies.

The forum was made to reward a few members that did an amazing job contributing around here but since has grown into a way to show you’re thanks for the hard work everyone does. I would have never dreamed of so many people purchasing lifetime subscriptions though. I would like to thank each and every one of you that have purchased one, it has really helped grow the site.

We have a few new exciting things in the works because of all the support we have received lately that will help develop MMOBugs into more than just a MacroQuest2 download site. We also have some new hardware and software for the site coming soon that will improve our MacroQuest2 compiles/documentation.

If you can’t tell I’m pretty excited about a lot of the new things in the works at the moment.

Fry.

Sounds cool. Be seeing you there tommorow :cool:

I was the first person to buy my way into lifetime. I think Fry thought I was crazy, and he may be right, but I thought it was more effective then, thank you, thank you, thank you.... OMFG you guys rock, etc, etc, etc and so on and so forth.

Of course they don't tell you that it's the lifetime of a spanish gnat.... so you have a recurring fee every 17 minutes...

:p