Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

What will that do? Because he needs to loot the nodrop item.

My wife had the idea to double up on one computer whose char was working...and it is working fine now.

But I will try the /lootnodrop never next time we reboot and I'm doing this.

Thanks

Hmm, it runs fine most of the time, but I find myself waking up to one of the looters not having zoned in..just standing at the select monster window and trying to spam some spell (You do not seem to have that spell memorized). Anyone know of a fix?

They won't be for long if the continue to AFK it.

Hmm, it runs fine most of the time, but I find myself waking up to one of the looters not having zoned in..just standing at the select monster window and trying to spam some spell (You do not seem to have that spell memorized). Anyone know of a fix?

Im having the same problem, is there a fix?

Ive just run this a couple of times , and the main char either gets stuck in a loop trying to hail teh hostages , even tho they are all free , and doesnt loot , or just waits too long to loot and teh corpse thing poofs. Anyone else had that problem?
Could it be down to teh fact that teh hostages give out bombs or whatever and they arn't put in inventory?

anyone still running this?

anyone have a copy of this that works with just 3 toons lying around? my main problem is they will sometimes just stop attacking mobs and therefor wipeout and sometimes wont loot end item, and help would be great thanks

thanks alot

ok well it works most times well at least it doenst wipe out too much the only problem i have is at the end he wont put the item of the curser and therefor wont open/loot his chest it seems its like i have to actually click it into my inventory... anyone have any ida around it?
Code:
Sub Loot 
:again 
   /if (${Zone.ID}==31) {
      /autoinventory
      /call Fade
      /If (${Cursor.ID}) /autoinventory
      /target id ${Spawn[object race "Chest"].ID}
      /delay 1s 
      /If (${Target.Distance}>8) /warp target 
      /delay 1s 
      /open 
      /delay 1s 
      /target corpse 
      /delay 5
      /if (${Target.Type.NotEqual[corpse]}) /call Fade
      /target corpse
      /If (${Target.Distance}>8) /warp target 
      /delay 3s 
      /loot 
      /delay 1s
      /call Fight
      /delay 2s
      /if (${Window[LootWnd].Open}) {
         /if (${Corpse.Items}==1) {
            /itemnotify loot1 rightmouseup
            /itemnotify loot1 rightmouseup
            /delay 2s
         } else {
            /itemnotify loot2 rightmouseup 
            /itemnotify loot2 rightmouseup
            /delay 2s 
         }
         /if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /nomodkey /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup 
         /delay 2s 
         /notify LootWnd DoneButton Leftmouseup 
         /delay 3s (!${Window[LootWnd].Open})
         /notify LootWnd DoneButton Leftmouseup 
      }
      /if (!${FindItem[Shard of Wisdom].InvSlot.ID}) /goto :again 
      /varcalc WinCount ${WinCount}+1
      /echo Successful Mission = (${WinCount})
      /popup Success! Like Woah
      /warp loc ${Math.Calc[${Math.Rand[7]}+-401]}, ${Math.Calc[${Math.Rand[7]}+-352]}, 17
      /varset Goblincount 0
      /delay 30s
      /call Fight

Last edited by a moderator:
place all of your code-type stuff inside of [code] and [/code]

hmm

hehe my bad just getting used to this place, did anyone actually have a suggestion tho

was just curious if anyone had any clue why the saving hostage part at the end isn't working properly, it was working prior to the newest compile (the one after eq effed everything up) I figure it's an EQ problem but if anyone had any insight that would be great TY!