Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

I am running lsmainfry with no problems whatsoever. The only change I've made is the object/npc often mentioned earlier in this thread.

Problem

Now That I have fix my first problem, I have another one I have loaded all required plugin and Started the LSMainFry.mac and it does fine until i get into SolA then it does nothign but sets there please help me

Now That I have fix my first problem, I have another one I have loaded all required plugin and Started the LSMainFry.mac and it does fine until i get into SolA then it does nothign but sets there please help me

You must be only running 3 characters. Find this line in LSMainFry.mac. It's near the top.

Code:
/If ((!${Target.ID}) || (!${Spawn[${Group.Member[[COLOR="Red"]3[/COLOR]]}].Type.Equal[pc]})) /goto :BigLoop

Change the 3 to a 2. It is waiting until there are 3 group members in the zone to start.

Fry.

new problems

ever since new expansion release i've been having problems..

My chars in this macro look for the chest at end of macro then warp back to front and can't open the chest...its odd

I literally ran this MM macro for almost the entire time the extra XP was going on, switching different chars in and out and on different PCs, and had no problems whatsoever. You do have the "object" change in, right? That's the only thing I've done to it for like 2 months.

Lady what one are you using? fry's keeps having targeting issues...... NM im a fool

weird Tuesday

They were acting goofy all weekend and they are running fine today!

However, GM Olihin popped in on a guy I know today. He's not suspended yet.

I literally ran this MM macro for almost the entire time the extra XP was going on, switching different chars in and out and on different PCs, and had no problems whatsoever. You do have the "object" change in, right? That's the only thing I've done to it for like 2 months.

I struggled since patch not looting or attacking during mission etc..multi problems and it appeared to be with a few other people too

I struggled since patch not looting or attacking during mission etc..multi problems and it appeared to be with a few other people too

Whenever I've had a toon not attacking, it was because I didn't have all the required plugins reloaded after a patch. Do you have MQ2MoveUtils, MQ2Melee, and MQ2Exchange loaded? I wasn't attacking earlier and it was because I'd forgotten to load the plugins.

This was not working with teh March 17th patch you couldn't find the hostages but with the March 19th patch the issue was resolved, thanks for the great work guys.

Last edited:
Newbe here again

I am running a 3 man team, of the 2 macs i downlonaded LSMain and LSlooter how do I run them?

I am grouped in LS, all 3 PCs, and then I run /mac lsmainfry, on who when and why would I run the /mac lslooterfry??

Thanks

this is what ya do

I usually do /mac LSlooterfry on the 2 nonleader members then I use /mac LSMainFry on the Leader of the grp, this will start the mission. LSlooterFry basically help the man Bulkhead in the mission, so they will automatically select their monster and zone into Sol. This is when they help the Leader (they all will loot shard on their own at the end). I WARN YOU THIS PROGRAM IS A AFK PROGRAM, SO IT IS RISKY DO NOT OVER USE I REPEAT DO NOT OVER USE:D

A GM poped in on me while I was sleeping, it was at the start and didnt kill any mobs yet so the two support toons must have camped and the leader just sat there till the mission ended, been about a week and no action taken so just lucky I guess?

i got a /wave from a gm in the nameless shortly after the first lava mm yesterday atell shortly followed after stating afk macros are illegale bs from elua.. and such so I reitred ls macro for good .. be leary
* alos he didnt ban me let me off by scaring crpa outta me . his name was gm boruk or somithing along those lines allthough i didnt remember.. ill find it out ..

lsmm

I run this 24/7, been doing so for years. No problems.

atell shortly followed after stating afk macros are illegale bs from elua..

Well, if it's only the AFK part that's illegal, just being there isn't bannable. I consider it assistive tech for someone without the motor skills to box.

Well, if it's only the AFK part that's illegal, just being there isn't bannable. I consider it assistive tech for someone without the motor skills to box.

Well to tell ya the truth GMs dont give a shit if you on the computer or AFK its doesnt make a difference, because the macro warps in the MM.:( SO YOU ARE STILL CHEATING