Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Yea gonna say that they do care if you /warping all over zone

So is this one officially dead? I'm toying with a return (God help me) and would have to PL a bunch of new toons. I can PL easily to the 50s but then it gets tough and the AFK macro would be a better option.

could probably

still make it work. got to get stealth and stuff down it would be alot of work and mq window would fill up quick haha

naggy

Hmm I just took a look at this post and I think I may have missed something.

People are saying naggy MM uses warp?

Thats not true.

It is safe as far as I am concerned concidering I lvl toons that way and work aa's now that another way is dead at the moment.

Never had one problem not one.
been using it for a while.

If I misunderstood this post I am sorry no need to flame or anything.

As far as I recall from my previous questions, and I believe some answers from Fry and other's who are knowledgable, naggy mac uses 0 active hacks (warp/ghost, etc), so (unless it was posted somewhere that I'm missing) should be about as safe as using MQ is currently...

I still haven't had the opportunity to use it, BUT if things go well with this recent patch, and our great devs get us back up and running by next week, I plan on using it over my vacation to grind out some slow AA.

I have been using this one for a while and other than a stupid swirling smoke mob taking group members out before zone in it works just fine. I bump into other /macro naggy groups we laugh and move on. Never seen a gm around.

but

isnt this the 40 goblins one?
save the hostiges.
it uses warp dont it

no idea

But naggy.mac is for Defending the lair...I use it offen.

Great mac and easy to use.

ahh I see why

That mac is not for naggy my bad I was only looking at teh last couple of posts.

Please disregaurd all my statments prior to this unless you use it for naggy...lol

Add this to stupid people doing stupid things...lol

just for the stupidity.

might as well update the msmain/looter mac to working with stealth/warp

Ok, now that the thread was thoroughly confused and set right... :p

If I want to PL toons, is this still safe, or should I look at something else?

so with new watp system this gonna be safe as far as warping is conserned?

so with new watp system this gonna be safe as far as warping is conserned?

I wouldn't say that at this time, it would be a good macro to test the changes on though. You also need ReachIt to be working to run this because it uses the /saytarget command.

Wow 65 pages

Running it on 3 computers, one of them won't click yes to loot the nodrop shard at the end, get msg that it can't find the box...its trying to loot, the LOOT NODROP ITEM? box appears...but its not clicking yes on its own...

Please advise...

Thanks