Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

cant get this to work

hey everyone i can get this macro to work fine up till the looting point, You cant right click on the chest you have to issue the /open command and then it is a corpse that can be looted, anyone else have this issue or is there a quick fix?

Also wanted to know im 5 boxing at the moment and was wondering if there is somewhere i can change it to make all 5 toons zone in for more dps

Last edited:
hey everyone i can get this macro to work fine up till the looting point, You cant right click on the chest you have to issue the /open command and then it is a corpse that can be looted, anyone else have this issue or is there a quick fix?

Also wanted to know im 5 boxing at the moment and was wondering if there is somewhere i can change it to make all 5 toons zone in for more dps

You're doing something wrong...either you are running LSMAINFRY.MAC on all 5 toons, or you don't have the right plugins loaded.

hey

thanks for the reply im runnin lsmain and lslooter is there a way to clear all plugins i have loaded and reload the ones I need? cause i have the proper ones loaded just wondering if something is conflicting and is there any other plugins I need besides the main ones mentioned in the main post? thanks alot for the help ! Like I get thru the entire macro up until the loot part, then my lsmain just chain fade's and no one loots anything, everything else works peachy.

Also wanted to know im 5 boxing at the moment and was wondering if there is somewhere i can change it to make all 5 toons zone in for more dps.

Last edited:
hey

Found out what the problem was running other mq2 compile at the same time so I just tried mmobugs and it worked fine up until the end, I looted the shard and everything but then I got 1 error message right at the end "Window 'ConfirmationDialogBox' not available and my toons didnt end the quest or zone out to get a new one I let it count down for 10 minutes and then I just dropped the task, is there a timer or something I have to wait for them to warp to say "evac" ?

does this macro still work? and how does it compare to the dain macro with xp ?

These are not safe to run atm GM's are watching all MM's it looks like and handing out suspensions/bans like it was halloween candy

I am interested in running these, and was wondering where I can find the plugin commands to get them started. I tried looking on the first page and through the thread but could not find them. Also is it a safe time to run these?

The quesion: is it safe?

There's an inherent threat in running any afk macros or any macros / active hacks in general.

That said, I'm curious to know how well these work - might try them out in the next day or so.

How's the AA? etc?

Very unsafe, almost a instant ban from the ppl who have "tried them out" and posted here.

Would not recommend at all.

Having some trouble with this, when sending the Main character running LSmainfry the password it tries to invite but says unable to find player?

Any idea how to fix? thanks.

Working fine for me, hop on MSN and lemme send you mine.

Note - the REQUIRED plugins from the first post ;)

Same problem over and over

Mission runs great, does everything it needs to all the way till the end, once the chest pops the Main fades comes back and goes to loot the chest but doesnt loot anything, keep in mind he still has items on cursor from releasing hostages etc. Everytime I go to loot he doesnt and then one of my toons crashes. Any idea on what the problem could be ?

Mission runs great, does everything it needs to all the way till the end, once the chest pops the Main fades comes back and goes to loot the chest but doesnt loot anything, keep in mind he still has items on cursor from releasing hostages etc. Everytime I go to loot he doesnt and then one of my toons crashes. Any idea on what the problem could be ?
The /itemnotify lines need updating to the new format. There are several posts around about it.

htw

Cool, been looking around and search chance you can toss me a link to them ?

Trying to find the posts on how to update the /itemnotify lines. Could someone give me a link if they see one ?

Trying to find the posts on how to update the /itemnotify lines. Could someone give me a link if they see one ?
In LSMain.mac, search for the 4 lines that have /itemnotify

You would change: /itemnotify loot1 rightmouseup
to: /itemnotify ${Corpse.Item[1].InvSlot} rightmouseup

and from: /itemnotify loot2 rightmouseup
to: /itemnotify ${Corpse.Item[2].InvSlot} rightmouseup

Then see what happens. ;)

htw

replaced both, targets chest goes to loot but doesnt loot anything then the others go to loot and crash him again....