Laptop recommendations

Couple hours (really 1 if CPU is maxing) tops is all i expect on any laptop if i am gaming. Mine is always plugged in. There are very few times when it is not. I can usually watch a movie and that's all the juice it gets with stock battery.

Puget Systems

Used them for my last rig. They gg.

This. Or any other type of Clevo/Sager vendor like Puget. The parts are sold to these 3rd party vendors like Puget and they build the system for you that is top notch and better imo than the name brands like HP, Dell etc, where you pay quite abit more and get quite a bit less. Another advantage is you can upgrade the gpu in these laptops.

Here is a list of some of the resellers, although that list is not a complete list, those are the most well known ones:

Clevo Guide v3.0 - FAQ and Reseller Info ****READ BEFORE POSTING****

If you can wait and don't need a laptop right this instant, I'd maybe look into Aorus X7 Slim Gaming Notebook. It looks incredibly impressive and more portable than the aforementioned Asus G75.

Review: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s128nds5lKE]Aorus X7 Slim SLI Gaming Notebook - YouTube[/ame]

Unfortunately, no pricing is available yet. But given the specs and SLI, I think it will be a bit on the pricier side.