Korsha Lab

Aquaplex

Reaction score
How do you guys deal with mobs deep in korsha laboratory? The ones that put that nasty debuff on your whole group that drains life and mana? I'm having a really tough time with just 1 cleric getting through these guys without someone dying. Does that require 2 healers?

How do you guys deal with mobs deep in korsha laboratory? The ones that put that nasty debuff on your whole group that drains life and mana? I'm having a really tough time with just 1 cleric getting through these guys without someone dying. Does that require 2 healers?

One of the quests will give you the ability to resist the AE.

One of the quests will give you the ability to resist the AE.

Can you be a little more specific? Would love to know which one, cause otherwise that debuff is brutal.

PS.
Is it methods of sarnak destruction? Would that mean i would have to do progression for all 6 of my toons? That's asking a bit.. lol

Last edited:
progression ie the above mentioned task is your only means