Just curious (The Fall of Illsalin mac)

Remianen

Reaction score
Apparently my Search-Fu is weak because I wasn't able to find anything on this but an inquiry years ago.

I'm looking for a macro to automate the 70.3 DoD monster mission "The Fall of Illsalin". I'm also open to commissioning the creation of one since I realize what happens to these things when they get really popular. :p On Fennin and the Nameless, nobody does this MM anymore and it's my baby so I'd like to take advantage of it. Over the last year, I've gotten over 100 levels and around 2k AA for my characters and friends and guildmates just boxing this mission. It's awesome for new toons needing AA and since the shroud nerf, it's the best way I've found to run up AA counts at any level. For example, under 500 AA, you get 3 AA per completion and the mission takes about 20 mins to do (manually). Regular xp is similar in that you can get up to 11% reg xp at 80 (don't quote me there, it's secondhand info) but 28% in the high 60s (65-68) and it scales down from there. It's been nerfed once (the warrior's HP was reduced by about 5k) but it's still doable. It just requires more attention on the part of the cleric(s).

I'm guessing it's hard to macro because nothing is really static (there are 6 roamers in the mission, interspersed at various intervals and the boss at the end moves around as well) but I've seen some pretty ambitious work done here so I figured I'd ask. If one exists already somewhere, lemme know where so I can grab it. My problem is, after doing this hardcore for 7 months (6+ hrs a day, every day), I'm burned out on it so I can't do 'em more than 3 or 4 times before I need to gtfo. There was a time on Fennin last spring where Undershore would have 30+ people in it, all doing this MM. Now? Nobody's there (but me, on occasion). Folks would do 70.4 waiting out task timers so all of my priests from that time have Void Maces. :p

Anyway, doesn't have to be fully automated (I have no problems playing the warrior). I just want to automate the cleric and maybe the chanter (chanter might be hard since that's usually who I use to pull the boss, with slow). Trying to see if I can modify dev's clericbot to handle healing. We'll see. :)