is this even possible?

Trollet

Reaction score
ok, i keep seeing peeps hosting hter eown sever and such. and doign allt he fun stuff.. but my real question is ther a way not to per say host a server, but able to play EQ on yoru own server without internet connect, and just enjoy a wold of your own? lol

Yea, you could run your own .. Lan Server and play on your own server with no internet connection.

so ali need to do is down load all those things they said int he other part of the forum?

i finally got around to play with this, and i am able ot play on a emulated server, but cant play with out internet, tried to get he mysql link on tha other page i read about it int his forum, but, link is dead, any help would be great.

i finally got around to play with this, and i am able ot play on a emulated server, but cant play with out internet, tried to get he mysql link on tha other page i read about it int his forum, but, link is dead, any help would be great.

Have you tried checking the eqemulator site for answers? They have a really good faq area as well as step by step guides that you can follow to remedy many problems associated with running your own server.