is there any hope?

loyal

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
is there any hope that the do crack crashes will ever be fixed?
accounts on computers I thought were fixed have started crashing again.
I have stopped boxing and stopped paying for 3 of my 5 accounts and considering just quitting all together.

This is the first I've heard of it.

List what DoCracks you load, and try to track down which is causing is and it will be looked into.

This is the first I've heard of it.

List what DoCracks you load, and try to track down which is causing is and it will be looked into.
I am not sure. I had had this computer working and a couple days ago it started crashing again at log in configuration I only load maps, melee, fastmem and docracks. when it started crashing again I could not remember how to pull up the wnd for do cracks and ended up removing docracks from the configuration and I could live with it except for stick especially as used with melee.
maps, melee fastmem are what I value and use

/docrackwnd

should bring up MQ2DoCrack window.

I looked at the crash you submitted. There isn't anything useful in the dump to go off as it looks like a generic eqgame crash, which actually does point to MQ2DoCrack being a high possible cause as DoCrack works outside of MQ by altering eqgame.exe's memory.

If we can find the DoCrack causing the issue, we should hopefully be able to fix it.