I'm Trying to get Reluctant Benevolence Fire only when it is ready.

VyralPandemic

(\/)_o_0_(\/) MMOLobster
Reaction score
I am trying to get it to fire only when the alt ability is ready, but it fires constantly, spamming my window. I'd also like to be able to use this same code snippet with other toons and abilities but of course that's not an option at the moment.

Here is what I'm using, it fires all the time.

Code:
	/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[9001]}) {
		/alt activate 9001
		/delay 3
		}

Thanks for the time and help :)

Seems like it would be fine. Obviously it isnt or you wouldnt be posting. perhaps to your delay:

/delay 2s !${Me.Casting.ID}

Or add a casting id check to the main line? Your syntax is otherwise correct.

Oh, and add a .Stacks check. RB doesnt stack with a bunch of stuff. Enc reiterate auras, bard auras, wizard self buff, some potions, and maybe other stuff. That may not be your issue, but you probably want to check for it.

Hah. That did do it. Works great now.

And other lines do too.

Code:
	/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reluctant Benevolence]}) {
		/alt activate 9001
		/delay 2s
		}

And I have no idea what a Stacks check is. I just yell at enchanters to turn off various auras.

IT would be a nice iteration to the mac though.

Delay 2s for sure can be bad depending on what it is because mq2 macros will stop processing commands while delayed. I add in double delays because sometimes things process so fast that the spell hasnt started casting yet.

Try:
Code:
    /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reluctant Benevolence]}) {
                /alt activate 9001
                /delay 3    
                /delay 2s !${Me.Casting.ID}
                }
That way,I have for sure delayed 3 so the spell has a chance to get started, and if the spell is under 2 seconds to cast, it will move to the next thing as soon as it is done. If you dont check for the Casting.ID, it will always wait the 2s.

${Spell[Reluctant Benevolence].Stacks} it will check if a spell stacks on you. RB is a song, but i think it still checks correctly. Been awhile since i played a necro.