I'll Be Away For A Bit

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Hi MMOBugs Members,

I've had to move house today into a new rental house. The house won't have a telephone line until May 9th which means no internet at the house until at least then. I have done everything in my power to try and get this date moved forward but am unable too.

I would like to apologize in advance to anyone private messaging me as I wont be able to get back to you as fast as I normally do. I will be working from internet cafe's until May 9th which will limit the amount of time online I have.

Lord_Vyper, Wasted, Taron and Kodilynn will watch over things while I'm gone, so hit them up with questions if needed. Hopefully things will be back to normal again soon.

Thanks for understanding.
Fry.

moving sucks

Buy a bunch of beer / pot / pizza make the ladies pack and the men move get'er done! good luck fry i know your pain i recently moved into a new house i bought myself it is teh suxxor.

Send all PMs to JimJohnson! you forgot to mention that Fry!

I passed your pm test with flying colors the other day =p

Sorry about the phone problem, take it you couldnt find another provider.

See you soon.

Have fun with the move! If everything goes well, I should be in the same boat soon. Moving = not fun.

Good luck with the move buddy, hope you get back soon

Have you tried sticking a wireless directional antenna out the window and hack someones signal? :p

I just got to an internet cafe after 30 hours of not being online. I have 13 Private Messages and 22 e-mails, so I'm sorry if I don't get back to some of you.

The move is a total mess. The previous tenant didn't vacate the premises until 2 days after they should have. They also didn't clean the house at all, so the landlord is having to send a cleaning crew on Monday to clean the place even though we have to live in the house until then. The outside of the house looks like a dogs toilet since they had two dogs and decided to never pick up there dogs "mess" and worst of all I can't find any unsecured wireless networks near the house to use.

I hope you guys are doing better than I am.

Fry.

Bleh, get the issues documented.

If it's anything like the US, you had to provide some sort of security/cleaning/pet deposit. All that crap gives you a free ride on getting those deposits back when you leave.

The landlord has told the previous tenant to come back and pick it all up which I doubt they'll do.

I'm pretty sure the previous tenant has already lost his bond of $2400. I'm going to try and get two weeks free rent from this whole thing.

Fry.

ouch

wow if they lost 2400$ for this, seems like you should ask for more than 2 weeks. try for the whole month. :p

either way, good luck with the move!

Moving sux lol.

Good luck with that.

The funny thing I got out of all of this, was the Hacker Fry, was looking for an unsecured network to tap into =)

I've gotten my home internet connection back today. I'll be spending the next few days trying to catch up on everything that has been neglected since I've been gone. At least I got it back just in time for the EQ patch.

Fry.