If you had to pick only one...

cwd56

Lifetimer
Reaction score
If you had to pick, which would you chose? The classes are, Berserker, SK, Pali, Necro, or Bard. All are similiar gear and aa. I want to return, but going to try and not box. I want to get back to raiding, but I'm torn.

I've played most of those classes. SK is by far the most fun in my opinion.

I'm gonna vote for Bard. I love my bard and groups could almost always use a bard!

sk

between sk or bard for me, but i choose sk

Bard, if you want to feel wanted, especially since you are not boxing, will make finding groups alot easier. Also, will make finding a decent raid guild easier.

Bard if you always want a group / top raiding guild, Necro if you want solo-bility. They're amazing dps and survivability.

Bard is kind of the direction I was leaning.

Yep, bards are very desired. Not many stick around high end raiding for long and I have never seen a guild with enough of them... so you if you have the time / commitment to build a high end toon you will get lots of help getting a bard geared well.

I vote bard for the reasons listed already. I miss playing my bard and if I ever put up the boxes I would return to just playing my bard.

I have all those classes, and of those I would have to say Bard. You will get groups and in a good guild, you will rarely have trouble getting a group, and you can solo if you need.

SK~

ShadowKnight!! I'm biased though. That is what is the most fun ability wise for me. I would go with which ever one you enjoyed playing the most, not what is needed by a guild or group. Because when it comes down to it, that is the reason that we all keep loggin back in.

My SK was the only account I kept active. And I have one of everything spread across the accounts. The SK is the only one I enjoy playing legit, if that is necessary as well. Although my ranger is a close second.