If Statement Code - Help

num1pkfutura

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the creation of an "if statement" to only cast Ancestral Aid AA if life and mana both = 0. Basically I just want to cast that manually but dont know how to write statement.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but I'm not super familiar with MQ2Bot either. Are you trying to put a condition into the ini file, editing a macro or the MQ2Bot plugin source? Could you provide a short snippet that you're working with by chance?

find out which AA it is and add ie..AAIf6=0, or whatever number the AA is.

I think thats right lol

no, when you start /bot on, it spews out alot of info like heals, aa's dots and such. you can look in mq2chatwind log. in the MQ2 directory and it will have same info. then do AAIf#= and whatever you want after it

will look like mine is "Heal1: Ancestral Aid"

so do HealIf1=0 and that would turn it off

Last edited:
no, when you start /bot on, it spews out alot of info like heals, aa's dots and such. you can look in mq2chatwind log. in the MQ2 directory and it will have same info. then do AAIf#= and whatever you want after it

So you're saying it would be AAIfHeal1=${Me.PctMana} == 0 && ${Me.PctHps} == 0

Is that what I'm understanding?

Presumably if you want to cast it yourself you could just say AAIfHeal1=FALSE

Last edited:

I want to manually cast it.

I want to manually cast it.

So did you try why I said then?