Ideas For Improving MMOBugs - Customer Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a few key points and a lot already have been said.

Firstly, (and as a Lifer) I think you need to make all Lifer content available to Premium subs. Most Lifers (unles someone bought it just a few weeks before the ban waves) have already seen value of the Lifer sub and I am sure most won't care they don't get exclusive stuff (we still get to be the only ones with the Lifer tag though!)... My only regret was not buying it 2 years earlier! Increase the value of the existing product, with what you already have at hand.

(edit: I am assuming you have past and present sub email addresses on file? Email everyone and let them know...)

a. EQ has a F2P (after all, the more EQ users the more possible MMOBugs subs, especially if they are already have a predisposition to use MQ2)
b. MMOBugs is releasing "Lifetime only features" to all premium members (of course highlight the crack down on "active hacks") but highlight, and maybe link some videos of the cool stuff it can STILL do!

Secondly, there has to be a way you can add value to transactions and take a cut (eg. Be the middle man to avoid rip offs or something like that) or perhaps find a way to supply the market place to make more profit.

Thirdly, some times we are in such awe of the "good old days" we sound like old people sitting round a nursing home saying "well back in my day, for $15 we got ND GK, Warp, Piggy and lots of active hacks that could do everything!"... What OTHER cool things can you get MQ2 to do, that have been overlooked all these years because it wasn't GK, ND or warp? MQ2Melee, MQNavi etc are all really good examples of what can be done without active hacks. What ELSE can we come up with?

Lastly, just recruit that scammer (Code Compiler is it?) to do your marketing using Fry's or HTWs log in! Will sucker in lots of people before they realize it is the same scammer ass hole.

(Ok maybe skip that last idea)

Last edited:
I wonder what name and website code compiler runs these days.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I have read all posts in here multiple times.

First change that's happened from this post is subscription prices have been lowered. I was really torn about this as they were just lowered last month, but you guys put up a good argument.

I plan to put more time into contests focusing on recruitment and website content, keep an eye out for that.

I have been spending some time trying to make things more user friendly. Latest MQ2 release and Emu releases are now linked in Files menu up top so you don't have to go searching through the forums.

I plan to flesh out the wiki more with FAQ we see often on the board, and Kodilynn has been working on some videos.

More to come. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.