I know support for Titanium and SoF are gone - current compiles issue

CryptWyrm

Reaction score
Just signed up today - have a working SoF client install and a Titanium install. I have installed both the SoF and Titanium compile as a premium member.

I can login to the EMU server fine and I see the notification that MMObugs is installed. I select the character and both versions of EQ immediately crash to the desktop. I have of course loaded the proper version of the loader for each when testing them. Everything with the loader seems fine, and though EQ crashes to desktop the loader does not.

Any thoughts folks?

Thank you.

The Hidden Forest. I have an old version of MQ2 that seems to work (circa 2005) with the Titanium client, I was just hoping to use the most recent one made here on MMOBugs for both Titanium and SoF.

Last edited:
Have you tried loading MMOLoader first, then logging into the EverQuest server?

MMOLoader wont inject itself and crash if the eqgame.exe is wrong date, so it seems your running the right version.

Only thing I can think of is the server makes you download a file that is crashing one of the default loaded plugins or makes you download a different version of eqgame.exe.

I would try loading MMOLoader before loading EQ first. If that still crashes, I'd edit MacroQuest2.ini and start removing plugins until it gets you into game. You need to keep MQ2Main loaded.

Anyone else using MQ2 on this server? I heard of a few people using our version on it.

I use the mmo build on THF with my team sometimes, but lately every time I log in I am stuck in the world. :\

underfoot build.

Last edited:
I do load MMOLoader first, then I launch EQ. I will begin removing plugins and test that. Thanks.

I managed to get the Titanium version running by trimming down the Plugins. I do not know the specific ones that did the fix however. SoF version is still failing, even after removing plugins. I have even copied over the plugin list that was working on Titanium. I will continue fiddling with the plugins - for SoF, hopefully that will fix it. Note, I am running Windows 7 if that helps narrow it down. Thank you.

I managed to get the Titanium version running by trimming down the Plugins. I do not know the specific ones that did the fix however. SoF version is still failing, even after removing plugins. I have even copied over the plugin list that was working on Titanium. I will continue fiddling with the plugins - for SoF, hopefully that will fix it. Note, I am running Windows 7 if that helps narrow it down. Thank you.

See if you can figure out the plugin. I will look into this further, I just need to set my computer back up for titanium and SoF.

Htw just logged into THF fine with SoF. Please do the following

----------
Having a problem?

If you are reporting an issue with this compile do it in the following format:
Post with the following information in this thread:

Loader Version (right click the mmoloader tray icon, then click About):

Plugin version/date for the problem plugin (in the mmoloader About dialog, you will see these in the bottom pane):

Plugin version/date for MQ2Main.dll and MQ2MMOBugs.dll (in the mmoloader About dialog, you will see these in the bottom pane):

Operating System (for example, Windows XP 32):

Have you restarted mmoloader?:

Have you rebooted your PC?:

Do you use WinEQ2?

Do you use InnerSpace?

Do you use a custom UI? If so, which (provide link if possible)?

Provide the contents of your UIErrors.txt in your your main EverQuest dir:

Do you have the necessary plugins loaded to accomplish what you are trying to do?:

What firewall software do you use?:

What antivirus software do you use?:

What antispyware software do you use?:

Please include your active list of plugins (/plugin list) as well in the post. An easy way to cut/paste them, is to load the MQ2Log plugin, do /plugin list (in game), then look in your MQ2 dir\Logs, there will be a MQ2ChatWnd.log. Open it up, scroll to bottom, and copy/paste the plugin list it showed you in game.

(*)Post your INI file for the problem plugin here (remove any toon names to ensure your privacy):

Post your macroquest.ini file here (remove any toon names to ensure your privacy):

(*)NOTE: For posting your plugin INI, use common sense. For autoafk, melee, etc., that is fine. For plugins that have a HUGE ini (piggyzone, for example), posting the entire INI is not necessary. If the INI is huge, just don't post it, and I will ask for it if needed.
Form for use in your post, without the instructions:
Code:
Loader Version:

Problem plugin version/date:

MQ2Main.dll version/date:

MQ2MMOBugs.dll version/date:

Operating System:

Restarted mmoloader?:

Using WinEQ2?

Using InnerSpace?

Using Custom UI?  Name/Link?

UIErrors.txt contents:

All necessary plugins loaded?:

Firewall software:

Antivirus software:

Antispyware software:

Loaded plugin list:

INI contents for problem plugin (if any):

Macroquest.ini:
Please make sure you provide at least the information requested above before posting that something "doesn't work", as these simple bits of information will help in finding a resolution to your problem.