http://www.mmoxe.com

Cripto

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this place? I picked up some chips for Fallen Earth from this place and they are telling me they have been sent to me but i never got anything. I got on their live chat and they kept telling me for almost a full day that they had a screen shoot they were sending me but i never got one and when i went back they first said they lost it then they said that it was sent to me and just BLA BLA BLA BLA. Its been nothing but a head ach so i had the funds reversed and then i get something from epolice@igxe.com. Should i be worried seeing how they have not fulfilled their end of the aggrement or what?

If they didn't give you it, then dont worry, get your money back and tell em to fuck off!

Watch out for those epolice. I'd love to see the email that was sent from the epolice address, even though it's from a gold seller site.

dont the e-police show up at your e-door and e-Rodney King your e-ass?

Not the mother fucking epolice!

Can I be your elawyer?

Anyone know anything about this place? I picked up some chips for Fallen Earth from this place and they are telling me they have been sent to me but i never got anything. I got on their live chat and they kept telling me for almost a full day that they had a screen shoot they were sending me but i never got one and when i went back they first said they lost it then they said that it was sent to me and just BLA BLA BLA BLA. Its been nothing but a head ach so i had the funds reversed and then i get something from epolice@igxe.com. Should i be worried seeing how they have not fulfilled their end of the aggrement or what?

WTH, worry about what? WHO? igxe? LOL
first off if it was anything legit it would be a email domain like XXXX@epolice.com ect...

If you got your $$ back, the hell with them, that is a cheezzy scare tactic..

thanks for the help guys. It was taken care of. They ended up sending me my stuff after i told them to go fuck off.

WTH, worry about what? WHO? igxe? LOL
first off if it was anything legit it would be a email domain like XXXX@epolice.com ect...

If you got your $$ back, the hell with them, that is a cheezzy scare tactic..

Obviously you have never seen the spoof emails from WoW comming from a @blizzard.com domain or anything alike.

Scams can seem to come from legit email addresses, its a process involving paths of mail. It can come from one place and appear from another.