HS Zones and level

vinamuss

Reaction score
So i was curious if anybody already had a link to good zones for using headshot, and/ or if u guys had some ideas for me? Currently my ranger is lvl 62 and i wanted to see how good exp is with headshot, and if it would be the best way to continue lvling up.

google EQ and head shot its been there for yrs

Delete the ranger make a zerker :) Same ability no mob type limitations.

i have actually done a google search and also allakhazam. found a few zone lists, but they seemed to be old and somewhat outdated for the lower lvl stuff, which is why i was asking here if anybody had anything else.

i have actually done a google search and also allakhazam. found a few zone lists, but they seemed to be old and somewhat outdated for the lower lvl stuff, which is why i was asking here if anybody had anything else.

Sorry but i call bullshit on doing the google search.

Everquest Headshot its the first google search.

It took you more time to lie and post that response claiming you already googled it then it would have to just do it yourself. About 36,600 results (0.13 seconds)

Maybe I missed something, but I did searches and HSed away until I hit the VoA expansion (almars is a great place to start). I found HoT so overcrowded and didn't like the instance versions of HoT...I ended up going for a mage and ditching my ranger. Don't get me wrong - it was awesome.

Never tried a zerker at all and haven't had much motivation being that my main is a mele class already and I don't want to deal with mulit-mele boxing.

you can find alot of info for headshotting guides but the harder guide to find is assasination guide for lvls, all are outdated and dont even include the revamp.