How to Double you PP/items

Txmehome

Reaction score
In the past i have found way around things by getting roll back, one of the best way to do it is to......

01. Get the item/PP you want to Double
02. Go die
03. Let the corpse go to the shadowrest zone ( takes 7 days)
04. Delete like 6-8 items that are no drop
05. Request a GM to roll you back, make some good lie like you son was playing and deleted the gear and you would like it back
06. Go to Shadow rest and loot

Another way is to......
01. Have the item/PP on you or in your bank for a few days
02. Delete some of the nodrop gear and make a lie
03. Request a roll back for a fewdays when you had all your gear
04. Put the item(s)/pp in the SHARED bank after you request the roll back ( because you are putting it in the shared bank Soney does not see it as a trade or droped)
05. once the roll back is done go to the bank and get you item(s)/pp out of your shared bank

~Have fun~

I dunno if this will always work. I have recently ( last night ) seen a GM reinstate items piece by piece after checking logs rather than just doing the standard roll back for a deleted bag of Gear.

Something to think about.

it all depends if you can talk your way into it for a GM to roll you back, some peopel cant lie if there life needed it but can slip by

Got any ideas that don't include lying?? We have morals!! We are cheaters...not liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So offended!
:p

Guessing some GMs are MMObugs members too. :eek: I assume they are not stupid and pray they leave us alone.

Holy dead-thread ressurection on a stupid friggen idea....

Here's your sign!