how much would

killslanys

Reaction score
i was thinking about starting a Service where i make striped EQti accounts, lvl a toon to 70, the Buyer gets to deside on class/Race/diety how much should i charge lol?:confused:

Seen people charge 1500 for a 70 toon, buyers pick, 1-70 with 800 aa and qvic gear, if that helps

ty

gladimus said:
Seen people charge 1500 for a 70 toon, buyers pick, 1-70 with 800 aa and qvic gear, if that helps

thanks

Stripped accounts with minimal aa's arent worth hardly anything these days unfortunatley.

Especially on this site !

A stripped account level 70 (No gear, no skills) is worth between $150-$200. Figuring you could do them in mass quantities, it might be worth trying for..

I have made a few with minimal skills and sold them for 175.00 a pop on PA. Usually have a buyer inside of a month. People like to be able to buy original owner accounts that they get all of the information provided for.

.... I didn't set up a business or anything to level characters, just had a hard time making up my mind on what I wanted, so leveled some with my bard and shaman , fooled around with them a little and sold them off.....

gladimus said:
You'd never get 1500 for a char with qvic gear o.0

okay cool

okay cool
:cool:
my accounts are all banned lol

i can take a toon 1-70 in under 24hours played time......would assume it's pretty easy to make em in mass quantities....granted skills and such would suck this way but with teh various plugins and different mobs all over the place that can be meleed on without fear of dying you can easily get skills up with time