How many do you box?

Meltonian

Reaction score
I just saw a comment by somebody in another thread that they box 8 toons at a time! (2 groups). I'm sure a lot of that is afk boxing!

I'm recently returned to EQ, enjoying my now lowbies in the 60's, and trying to run 3 toons on my laptop - SK, druid and shammy (see my post elsewhere about my laptop troubles).

So far I run them all manually but I'm waiting for devestator to fix up some grouping macros for me ;)

I box 5 and play one. I pull to the group and they chew up whatever I bring (I play a bard). Pulling is by far the hardest thing, in my opinion, to automate.

With a universal bot mac (Modbot, Autobot, Zbot, etc.) you could easily automate as many toons as your computer setup can handle.

I box 8 toons and maybe expanding to 10 by the end of June. None if it is afk, any time I box I will be at the keyboard.

2 all the time, one is always the same other swaps on my mood or task. 4 if I am doing something that I need to take control of gf's accounts.

I box 5 and play one. I pull to the group and they chew up whatever I bring (I play a bard). Pulling is by far the hardest thing, in my opinion, to automate.

With a universal bot mac (Modbot, Autobot, Zbot, etc.) you could easily automate as many toons as your computer setup can handle.

/Agree on the pulling. 3 here and I cover the basics Bard/Shammy/warrior. I can not wait until DPS mercs come out.

I run 6 most of the time. Monk or bard manually pulling.

Its well worth the time to learn and setup one of the bot macros. It makes running a full group nice.

There use to be a time when i'd run my monk or sk on one pc, than like 8-10on another, but those days are over :p Now i'm usually around 3-4, unless I'm boxing a friend too.

6 i manualy play my puller and war since my war bot sucks and if im not tabbed to his screen when the mob is inc he will wait forever to pick it up

3-4

SK, Bard, Shammy. Occasionally a clr as 4th for instances which don't allow mercs.

Again- can't wait for dps mercs :)