Question Holyshits and Downshits for a warrior

billc26

Reaction score
Hello.. looking for some info on how to write up so discs, aa and other stuff to fire when in combat.. not sure how to write up a holyshit or downshit and not sure what the difference is between them.. any help would be awesome.. thank you

Hello.. looking for some info on how to write up so discs, aa and other stuff to fire when in combat.. not sure how to write up a holyshit or downshit and not sure what the difference is between them.. any help would be awesome.. thank you

First and foremost I highly recommend the http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/search.php option. I know I've explained this to about 3 people in the past 2 weeks on different posts. There is more than enough information on the use of holyshits/downshits to cover 99% of the questions people have. Hopefully you can appriciate that I've went ahead and answered this question yet again and will in the future take the time to look at the MMOBugs Wiki and study the different options available to you here. Not only will this benifit you for the things you are specifically looking for, but more than likely you'll learn something about a plugin that you didn't already know existed, which will allow you to cheat even more efficiently.

holyshit = only happens when you are in combat
downshit = only happens when you are NOT in combat

MQ2Melee plugin must be loaded at least once prior to this modification being possible.
in your macroquest folder (typically C:\macroquest) you will need to find an ini file "Servername_characterName.ini" and open that with a text editor like np++ or just a regular text editor...not microsoft word or something that sophisticated.

Inside that .ini file you will look for the line "[MQ2Melee]" and under that box (but before another box with the [] braces, you will add lines for holyshits and downshits.

Holyshits are always accompanied by a holyflag. Holyshits are setup as follows

holyflag#=0/1 where 0 is off, 1 is on, if you want it on holyflag0=1

The holyshit line is it's matching reference, IE: holyshit0=

After holyshit= you type what you want to happen. Typically this is an if statement.
Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /doability Frenzy

The same method is followed for downshit and downflag.

Code:
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bloodlust Aura]} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Me.Aura.Equal[Bloodlust Aura]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Bloodlust Aura

for each subsequent holyshit or downshit you increment the number by 1. the index starts at 0.

below is an example. However, it is for a berserker.

Code:
Holyflag0=1
Holyflag1=1
Holyflag2=1
Holyflag3=1
Holyflag4=1
Holyflag5=1
Holyflag6=1
Holyflag7=1
Holyflag8=1
Holyflag9=1
Holyflag10=1
Holyflag11=1
Holyflag12=1
Holyflag13=1
Holyflag14=1
Holyflag15=1
Holyflag16=1
Holyflag17=1
Holyflag18=1
Holyflag19=1
Holyflag20=1
Holyflag21=1
Holyflag22=1
Holyflag23=1
Holyflag24=1
Holyflag25=1
Downflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Self Preservation]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=15) /multiline ; /keypress Esc ; /timed 1 ; /casting "Self Preservation"
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Early Retaliation]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Shared Brutality
holyshit2=/if (${Me.AbilityReady[Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /doability Frenzy
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Savage Volley]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Savage Volley
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of Graster]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Axe of Graster
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vigerous Axe Throw]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Vigerous Axe Throw
holyshit6=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rampage]} && ${SpawnCount[NPC Radius 50]}>1 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /casting "Rampage"
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Fleeing} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Tendon Lacerate]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && ${FindItemCount[Axe of the Savage]}>1) /disc Tendon Lacerate
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cry Havoc]} && !${Me.Song[Cry Havoc].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Cry Havoc
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Battle Cry of the Mastrung]} && !${Me.Song[Battle Cry of the Mastrung].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Battle Cry of the Mastrung
holyshit10=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reprieve]} && !${Me.Song[Reprieve].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc Reprieve
holyshit11=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fighting Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Fighting Frenzy
holyshit12=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Shared Brutality]} && !${Me.Song[Reflected Brutality].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Shared Brutality
holyshit13=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Conquering Frenzy]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Conquering Frenzy
holyshit14=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Berserking Discipline]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && !${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Berserking Discipline
holyshit15=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cleaving Acrimony Discipline]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1 && !${Me.ActiveDisc.ID}) /disc Cleaving Acrimony Discipline
holyshit16=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Battle Leap]}) /casting "Battle Leap"
holyshit17=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID}) /casting "Vehement Rage"
holyshit18=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Strikes]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} == ${Me.ID} && !${Group.Member[2].ID} && !${Mercenary.ID}) /multiline ; /casting "Silent Strikes" ; /timed 1 ; /casting "Distraction Attack"
holyshit19=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Blinding Fury]}) /casting "Blinding Fury"
holyshit20=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Desperation]} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Desperation"
holyshit21=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Juggernaut Surge]} && ${Target.Named}) /casting "Juggernaut Surge"
holyshit22=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Reckless Abandon]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.CurrentHPs} > 15000) /casting "Reckless Abandon"
holyshit23=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Savage Spirit]} && ${Target.Named} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.PctHPs} > 65) /casting "Savage Spirit"
holyshit24=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Uncanny Resilience]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} == ${Me.ID} && (${Me.PctHPs} < 50 || ${Target.Named})) /casting "Uncanny Resilience"
holyshit25=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Untamed Rage]} && ${Target.AggroHolder.ID} != ${Me.ID} && ${Me.CurrentHPs} > 50000) /casting "Untamed Rage"
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bloodlust Aura]} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Me.Aura.Equal[Bloodlust Aura]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>1) /disc Bloodlust Aura

I've spotted a couple of spots where I made mistakes putting this code in (logic errors, not syntax so the code still fires), but hopefully you get the idea and can sort out your own using the examples.

Last edited:
Nice info chats... I just am chiming in to clarify, the [MQ2Melee] section will only show up AFTER you do an initial save in game. Not that you can't add it yourself beforehand, but if they are searching for it... in game do: /melee save

Thanks again for your helpful posts!

htw

thank you.. will work on it.. will ask if i have anymore questions

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
ancestral=20
attractionat=20
bane=1
bash=1
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
groupcheck=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag18=1
holyflag19=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag20=1
holyflag21=1
holyflag22=1
holyflag23=1
holyflag24=1
holyflag25=1
holyflag26=1
holyflag27=1
holyflag28=1
holyflag29=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag30=1
holyflag31=1
holyflag32=1
holyflag33=1
holyflag34=1
holyflag35=1
holyflag36=1
holyflag37=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
kick=0
melee=1
override=1
plugin=1
protect=20
provoke0=43022
provoke1=43034
provokeend=20
provokemax=1000
respite=25
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
taunt=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura.Equal[Champion's Aura]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Champion's Aura
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem Familiar of the Emerald Jungle
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Breather Rk. II]} && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<20) /disc Breather Rk. II
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Fire Bone].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Fire Bone].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dark Elf].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Name.Equal[*REDACTED*]}) /useitem Burning Neckguard of the Titan
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Siren Sorceress].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Siren Sorceress].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Name.Equal[*REDACTED*]}) /useitem Polymorph Wand: Siren Sorceress
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Dark Elf].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dark Elf].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Fire Bone].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Name.Equal[*REDACTED*]}) /useitem Guise of the Deceiver
downshit6=/if (!${Me.Song[Commanding Voice].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Commanding Voice]} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Commanding Voice
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[15073]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 15073
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /useitem Selrach's Legionnaire Breastplate
holyshit10=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[800]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 800
holyshit11=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1401]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 1401
holyshit12=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fellstrike]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /disc Fellstrike
holyshit13=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unflinching Attention Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /disc Unflinching Attention Rk. II
holyshit14=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Roar of Challenge]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Me.XTarget[3].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=85) /disc Roar of Challenge
holyshit15=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Barbed Tongue Disipline]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /disc Barbed Tongue
holyshit16=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Calculated Strike Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=20 ) /disc Calculated Strike Rk. II
holyshit17=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[912]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]}) /alt activate 912
holyshit18=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3213]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]}) /alt activate 3213
holyshit19=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3732]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 3732
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[967]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=40) /alt activate 967
holyshit20=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[131]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /alt activate 131
holyshit21=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /useitem Necromantic Dragon Bone
holyshit22=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Song["Blessing of Unity"].ID}) /useitem Miniature Horn of Unity
holyshit23=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=84) /useitem Diplomatic Papers
holyshit24=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Shield]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.PctHPs}<=70) /disc ${Me.CombatAbility[${Me.CombatAbility[Dichotomic Shield]}].ID}
holyshit25=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Pain Doesn't Hurt Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.PctHPs}<=85) /disc Pain Doesn't Hurt Rk. II
holyshit26=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2007]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 2007
holyshit27=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[691]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 691
holyshit28=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2011]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=80) /alt activate 2011
holyshit29=/if (!${Me.Song[Field Protector Rk. II].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Field Protector Rk. II]}) /disc Field Protector Rk. II
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[911]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=20) /alt activate 911
holyshit30=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Warrior's Bulwark Rk. II]}) /disc Warrior's Bulwark Rk. II
holyshit31=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Shield Break Rk. II]}) /disc Shield Break Rk. II
holyshit32=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Harmonious Precision Rk. II]}) /disc Harmonious Precision Rk. II
holyshit33=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2002]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]}) /alt activate 2002
holyshit34=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Wade in to Battle Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Me.XTarget[2].ID}) /disc Wade in to Battle Rk. II
holyshit35=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[611]} && !${Me.Song[Battle Leap Warcry VI].ID}) /alt activate 611
holyshit36=/if (!${Me.Song["Circle of Power III Effect"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Circle of Power IV Effect"].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[86155]}) /casting 86155
holyshit37=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /useitem Darkened Cobalt Bracer
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[804]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=50) /alt activate 804
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[130]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=60) /alt activate 130
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1686]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=70) /alt activate 1686
holyshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[300]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=15) /alt activate 300
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[734]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=25) /alt activate 734
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[801]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 801

Anything *REDACTED* just put your tank name in

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
ancestral=20
attractionat=20
bane=1
bash=1
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
groupcheck=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag18=1
holyflag19=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag20=1
holyflag21=1
holyflag22=1
holyflag23=1
holyflag24=1
holyflag25=1
holyflag26=1
holyflag27=1
holyflag28=1
holyflag29=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag30=1
holyflag31=1
holyflag32=1
holyflag33=1
holyflag34=1
holyflag35=1
holyflag36=1
holyflag37=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
kick=0
melee=1
override=1
plugin=1
protect=20
provoke0=43022
provoke1=43034
provokeend=20
provokemax=1000
respite=25
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
taunt=1
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura.Equal[Champion's Aura]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Champion's Aura
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem Familiar of the Emerald Jungle
downshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Breather Rk. II]} && ${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<20) /disc Breather Rk. II
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Fire Bone].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Fire Bone].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dark Elf].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Name.Equal[*REDACTED*]}) /useitem Burning Neckguard of the Titan
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Siren Sorceress].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Siren Sorceress].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Name.Equal[*REDACTED*]}) /useitem Polymorph Wand: Siren Sorceress
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Illusion: Dark Elf].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dark Elf].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Fire Bone].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Name.Equal[*REDACTED*]}) /useitem Guise of the Deceiver
downshit6=/if (!${Me.Song[Commanding Voice].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Commanding Voice]} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Commanding Voice
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[15073]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 15073
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /useitem Selrach's Legionnaire Breastplate
holyshit10=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[800]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 800
holyshit11=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1401]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 1401
holyshit12=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fellstrike]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /disc Fellstrike
holyshit13=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unflinching Attention Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /disc Unflinching Attention Rk. II
holyshit14=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Roar of Challenge]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Me.XTarget[3].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=98 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=85) /disc Roar of Challenge
holyshit15=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Barbed Tongue Disipline]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /disc Barbed Tongue
holyshit16=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Calculated Strike Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=20 ) /disc Calculated Strike Rk. II
holyshit17=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[912]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]}) /alt activate 912
holyshit18=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3213]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]}) /alt activate 3213
holyshit19=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3732]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 3732
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[967]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=40) /alt activate 967
holyshit20=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[131]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID}) /alt activate 131
holyshit21=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /useitem Necromantic Dragon Bone
holyshit22=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Song["Blessing of Unity"].ID}) /useitem Miniature Horn of Unity
holyshit23=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=84) /useitem Diplomatic Papers
holyshit24=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Shield]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.PctHPs}<=70) /disc ${Me.CombatAbility[${Me.CombatAbility[Dichotomic Shield]}].ID}
holyshit25=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Pain Doesn't Hurt Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.PctHPs}<=85) /disc Pain Doesn't Hurt Rk. II
holyshit26=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2007]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 2007
holyshit27=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[691]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 691
holyshit28=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2011]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=80) /alt activate 2011
holyshit29=/if (!${Me.Song[Field Protector Rk. II].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Field Protector Rk. II]}) /disc Field Protector Rk. II
holyshit3=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[911]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=20) /alt activate 911
holyshit30=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Warrior's Bulwark Rk. II]}) /disc Warrior's Bulwark Rk. II
holyshit31=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Shield Break Rk. II]}) /disc Shield Break Rk. II
holyshit32=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Harmonious Precision Rk. II]}) /disc Harmonious Precision Rk. II
holyshit33=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2002]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[*REDACTED*]}) /alt activate 2002
holyshit34=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Wade in to Battle Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Me.XTarget[2].ID}) /disc Wade in to Battle Rk. II
holyshit35=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[611]} && !${Me.Song[Battle Leap Warcry VI].ID}) /alt activate 611
holyshit36=/if (!${Me.Song["Circle of Power III Effect"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Circle of Power IV Effect"].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[86155]}) /casting 86155
holyshit37=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /useitem Darkened Cobalt Bracer
holyshit4=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[804]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=50) /alt activate 804
holyshit5=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[130]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=60) /alt activate 130
holyshit6=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1686]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=70) /alt activate 1686
holyshit7=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[300]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=15) /alt activate 300
holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[734]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=25) /alt activate 734
holyshit9=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[801]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 801

Anything *REDACTED* just put your tank name in

As mentioned in my initial response to this post a check for combat is not required as a holyshit will ONLY fire if you are in combat. Meaning this is an innate check that does not require additional checking. When you check for combat it is redundant and is only saying

/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} &&
(${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) since no matter the circumstances this will always be TRUE && TRUE or FALSE && FALSE and no chance of it being any other combination, it is not needed. This might not help anyone who has already coded their holyshits/downshits to check for the combat state, but in the event new ones are created you will find it is not needed.

As such, you don't need to make sure you are not in combat when creating a downshit.

Does it parse the code faster without it? Probably not much faster. But it is less crap on the screen when you are looking at the code, and it's less typing/copying & pasting.

Last edited:
actually I use this same set in my macro, so combat is kinda needed just for extra check

actually I use this same set in my macro, so combat is kinda needed just for extra check

It makes sense if you use it in a macro, but this is code being used as a holyshit/downshit combo and bill is just learning about them. I wanted to make sure he understood that the check for that according to if it is a holyshit or a downshit was already in place and not needed.