Hills of Shade - Scorn

Lostmind

Lifetimer
Reaction score
We now can activate this event, does any one have any hints or tips they can share before we fling ourselves at it?

well

I got the task Every rose has its Thorn, and every step was already listed as being Done, greened out. whiskey tango foxtrot.

Hmm, what do you need to do to activate it, anyhow?
I hear it's as hard as Lethar 2.0 ^.^

uh

I don't know, after the Kirathas, and Blackwater tasks, a mysterious stranger gave me Every Rose has its Thorn, but as i stated earlier, it is all greened out and says done..

anyone willing to share some info on this yet?

Kill all the trash within 5000 yards arround the statue where Scorn is they will repop during the event but will help when u start. Basically spawn her and dps u get adds during the event that will stick to 1 person and will have that person's name as there npc title if i remember correctly. I also remember it was a pain in the ass to pull them offa ppl so what we did was burn the named set 2 grps to dps the trash. cant remember nething else off the top of my head been a while pretty basic fight from what i recall.

This event is a whore.

Basically what master1111 said. There will be thorns that spawn during the event and seek people. They don't hit very hard, but there will be quite a few of them, kill them as they pop. You will also get zone respawn during the event.

Scorn also has a few annoying AEs. Just burn her down and hope you can overpower it.

You need Alot of DPS and a shit ton of healing.. Willowwisp looking mobs will stun/mez you so they have to be dead Immediately, thorns need to die asap after they pop also. Ae ramp is mean so people have to back in and out pending on the power of their healer.

I play a Rogue and i boxed my 19k unbuffed mana Cleric chain casting group heals and i ran oom at 30%.. so ya 2 healers a group and alot of damage before you run oom.