hi gang

Armysoldier

Macro God
Reaction score
Let me start by letting you all know I have not been gone to bigger and better things... just different things.

I am dropping you all a little line from the middle of Iraq.

Big time fun in the worlds biggest sandbox.

We are not done swapping out with the other unit yet.. barley started, but once its over i will be working on my own internet connection so i can start playing my EQ!!!!

this is a quick note, I will get back on asap and let ya all know how things are and hopefully some PICS of the area I am in .. OH WHAT FUN!!!

later gang

ARMY

Keep safe Army. The world doesn't need to lose one of its greatest EQ contributers.

Glad to hear you're alive and ok, all things considering

Be safe bro!

Keep your head down!

And Thanks for your service!

Thanks Army. For fighting for us.

Thanks army

if oyu see a reservist or hear of one named dugger from minnesota thats my nephew ! hes there too . hes national guard hes on the front line too.

take care man and be safe!! :)

just an update, its been a week or so since i could surf the net....
we are still fixing all that is broke...
wiring, lan cables.. radios .. etc etc

finding stashed away connexes full of broken stuff...

all this while soldiers keep the base secure with guard duty ..

and patrol in sector..

some days suck and others ... well its good to be a soldier

ammo conservation is a must......

hence we teach and preach .. ONE SHOT .. one KILL

:cool:

i hope EQ and WOW is treating you all well

ARMY

/wave Hi buddy

one shot one kill, keep your head down :p

your in the army right lol j/k

if you see Jermery dugger my nephew say hi ! hes in computers too p one shot one kill want me to send some .223 for you all ! sportsmans guide has it cheap ! :D take care man.

HOLA GANG

I know its been a while since I last wrote you all.

I was coming here alot playing the games to keep myself occupied, but well there are too many things to do during a day for work,.... all work no play .. it sucks but the time seems to be flying by.

Man seeing so many changes to EQ depresses me a little, so much to catch up on when I get back.. so much missed....

oh well its par for the course...

6 or so months left...

I hope you all take care..

I will try to drop in every week or two and say hi

:cool:

ARMY

We will try to make sure there's still an EQ for you to come back to.

There'll be lots of toons for sale. :-(

ahhh the wonderful country of iraq!! I feel your pain of that place. Was there for 8 months (southern part between of Al Najaf and Karbala). Hope your task of getting rid of or fixing all that broke shit they have over there is going better than mine did. Nothing like falling into 25 laptops with the super cool red sticker on them and they all have spyware on them.....

at any rate be safe and all that and hope you didnt get the shits too bad from eating the local food (forgot the name of the thing I liked but it was a pita pocket thing with balls of bread with vegetables in it).

Armysoldier

As Spock would say - Live long & Prosper - Most of us would probably die without the Autotmated tradeskill you have created & refined. I say Be safe and live to 104.

we got extended.. so instead of 6 months left.. now its atleast 9

get use to hearing that one ;/

i think they have a rule to give you at least 3 different dates. Like they always say, dont believe it till your stilling on the bird.