Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

yes you can pick again but you do not get the gold or bayles marks again

Changed IP address and couldn't get another upgrade, anyone had any luck?

Sorry I've probably logged in from multiple IPs while trying to work this out.

I created a new account today using the same info as all my other accounts. Logged in and created a heroic character.

Went to work, used the same info to create a new account, logged in and created a heroic character.

All my existing accounts were also able to create heroic characters.

Looks like it is indeed an IP check-grab a laptop, hit up public hotspots, create some heroics!

My free accounts had 0 heroic, but when I created new accounts at open WiFi locations, it let me.

20+ silver accounts = 20+ heroic characters. same ip. same chair. same cup of coffee.

if you need someone to level them to 100 :)
Don't make me compete with you! I think I am up to ~30 characters now with ~20 maxed AA. Thanks to these free chars I picked up the 3 classes I had refused to make up to this point and now have 2-3 chars of most classes. It's ridiculous. I had just moved out of my exp spot but with the freebies it looks like i need to head back in for a bit longer.

I was going to make 6 toons and do heroics on all 6 to level them at the same time wonder how well that would work.

As long as the account was made before nov 8, you get a free heroic toon no matter what. After nov 8, you get 1 free per IP address.

what ip address are they going by? im trying to learn about changing ip addresses as fast as possible(having no previous knowledge prior to today) so far i have changed a few different things and not been able to make a character more than the time i already did on any new account

I noticed on the new F2P accounts I created with HC on did not have DoN or MM AAs. Working as intended?

One of 3 accounts I made the same day had heroic upgrade while the other 2 don't show it, even switching IP address (tethering to my cell and forcing new IP on modem) won't make it show up on those 2 accounts. Wondering how to get around this whole 1 per household since I think these 3 were made after nov 8th.

One of 3 accounts I made the same day had heroic upgrade while the other 2 don't show it, even switching IP address (tethering to my cell and forcing new IP on modem) won't make it show up on those 2 accounts. Wondering how to get around this whole 1 per household since I think these 3 were made after nov 8th.

Same here, forums is saying to use /petition to look into it. I haven't done that though.

I'm not sure petitioning is going to help circumvent their 1 per household rule lol.

If switching IP address doesn't work, it's possible they may be storing the mac address of the connecting modem (in this case your phone), or even a unique computer ID. Try going to a public wifi spot and connect there and see if you can get a heroic on a different account. That will get around any possible mac address limitation. For the computer ID, you'd either need to try on another computer, or a VM to get around that. Possibly changing your computer name, but that may or may not work depending on what the computer ID is being generated from. But I doubt they use computer ID because it'd be pretty simple to connect from a different computer in the same "household".

just created 14 accounts and heoric chars.resetted ip after every account creation and after every heroic creation.worked pretty well this way.

well this rained on my parade i was going to stay up all night change my ip a bunch of times and make about 700 accounts , and pass the plat to my toon. figured id have about a billion pp which would allow me to buy all the gear i wanted for my actual accounts, but instead i just stayed up all night trying to figure out a work around and came up short handed.. if i hit up every friend and hot spot in town(if that works) i would only come up with about 2 million or less. and the time id invest would be more hassle free to just buy 2 mil...
errrrr