Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

I made some accounts about 10 days ago so I will really love to know how to bypass the shitty 1 per household restriction.

Maybe have 10 real friends that live in different areas of the country claim your heroic character. I know that is a lot of work, but maybe that is a workaround. I don't know how to spoof ips or anything like that. Or maybe when it drops it will be bugged like every thing they do at SOE.

I made some accounts about 10 days ago so I will really love to know how to bypass the shitty 1 per household restriction.

Maybe have 10 real friends that live in different areas of the country claim your heroic character. I know that is a lot of work, but maybe that is a workaround. I don't know how to spoof ips or anything like that. Or maybe when it drops it will be bugged like every thing they do at SOE.

Anyone have a guide or tip for a way around it? Would a proxy or VPN work? is there a public one that is usable so I can use each different state or country to bypass the 1 per household/IP check?

a VPN is probably your best bet, although you might have to pay for a good enough one as SoE might have locked out any public VPN IPs

does anyone know if you upgrade a toon during the 12-26th time frame, if they also get the 4k AA's? or do you need a new toon to get the 4kAA's?

Anyone have a guide or tip for a way around it? Would a proxy or VPN work? is there a public one that is usable so I can use each different state or country to bypass the 1 per household/IP check?

I guarantee the devs here will have a work around that check, or at least a guide within hours of launch.

does anyone know if you upgrade a toon during the 12-26th time frame, if they also get the 4k AA's? or do you need a new toon to get the 4kAA's?

you can upgrade any toon you have

So whats considered the best toon to solo with these days, necro still king?

SK and mage can solo very well. Are necros even any good any more? I don't see many of them around.

Necros are still awesome for soloing most stuff. Probably one of the less gear/AA dependant classes too

test copy

can you test copy heroic toons?

out of 12 accounts, 2 had for sure free toons. 4 out of the remaining 10 got freebies, no rhyme or reason as to why that i could see. they were on the accounts i didnt want them on.lolz. whatever, free is free. at least now i have 1 of every class and 2 or more of half the classes.

now that you have an army pls start doing some raids and gimmy gear k thnx

no you cannot copy

you cannot copy a heroic character to the test server.. darn

i think when it says 0 is a bug. I made a char logged in logged out, logged all the way out of the account to check what one it was and logged back in and it had the free heroic.

apparently you can also not rest aas on test with heroic toons

I created a new account today using the same info as all my other accounts. Logged in and created a heroic character.

Went to work, used the same info to create a new account, logged in and created a heroic character.

All my existing accounts were also able to create heroic characters.

Looks like it is indeed an IP check-grab a laptop, hit up public hotspots, create some heroics!

So necro, mage and chanter made with heroic feature. Any tips? Ive never played any of the 3 classes longer than afew minutes.

Deleting heroics and having access to a new one works as well if you want to during the free phase, just make sure you put the plat and bayle marks in the shared bank. I don't know how many times I've clicked on the wrong class during creation :p

wait, so i can delete my heroic toon and redo? because i did click wrong class! i switched races and it reverted to warrior and i didnt realize it