Headshot!

doa

Reaction score
can someone send me a pm with some zones that are good for headshot farming ? i use a friends ranger to do aa's on my zerker atm and ranger is only 83 so his hs onl;y goes to lvl70 mobs atm we love pofire but its perma camped anymore any help would be insanely appreciated

Well, since PoF is permacamped, and you are 83, purchase rank 12 and go to town on DoDH 69.1 mission (Lost Notebook). At 85 move up to Lost Gnomes mission.

only the newest hack exploit legit form of power lvling for rangers.

I am a Ranger Noob.... what is head shot?

Army

Basically you take a ranger who has the AA Headshot as high as he can get it, Trick Arrow as high as he can get it, and the spells Hail of Arrows/Arc of Arrows/Barrage of Arrows(Hail of Arrows preferred for mana reasons) and Vinelash Cascade, then you goto a zone that has headshottable critters, generally humanoids and other things with heads, then you round up a fairly large train of them, pack them into a tight group, and unleash Vinelash on them. This is a root with a snare trigger effect. Then you spam Hail at your rooted mobs and watch the headshots pop them like blisters. Keep autofire going during this time and target mobs as you go, Trick Arrow gives you two headshot chances if it fires.

All that's required, a ranger with a decent mana pool, a bow, the spells and the necessary AAs.

Basically you take a ranger who has the AA Headshot as high as he can get it, Trick Arrow as high as he can get it, and the spells Hail of Arrows/Arc of Arrows/Barrage of Arrows(Hail of Arrows preferred for mana reasons) and Vinelash Cascade, then you goto a zone that has headshottable critters, generally humanoids and other things with heads, then you round up a fairly large train of them, pack them into a tight group, and unleash Vinelash on them. This is a root with a snare trigger effect. Then you spam Hail at your rooted mobs and watch the headshots pop them like blisters. Keep autofire going during this time and target mobs as you go, Trick Arrow gives you two headshot chances if it fires.

All that's required, a ranger with a decent mana pool, a bow, the spells and the necessary AAs.

thanks hawthorne ...

Very neat i must say

I guess its time to break out the ranger I got from hoppy :cool:

Army