having a huge problem

Tauqmuk181

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I'm running the titanium version of mq2. I play on an emu server and I'm trying to figure out two things.

1. Whenever my warrior (main character usually group leader) is in a group, and he zones, or someone in the group zones out the normal way "IE: gates, or goes through the zone line" I client crash. He has full leadership aa's in everything and even has 8 saved. Is it possible that this is causing a bug from the server and MQ2 doesn't like it? When people die, he doesn't client crash. but whenever HE dies, he client crashes unless I disband the group before he finishes zoning. Even if I'm not the group leader.

2. Whenever MQ2melee is loaded, and I switch my bandoleer to my tanking set, it unequips my primary sword about 5 times. Sometimes adding something random that can go in the primary spot but isnt' a weapon. When I switch to my dual wield sword set, it doesn't do anything to them. I've tried to look at the plugin commands, and yet i see nothing about weapon swapping or anything of the sort. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help guys, and I really appreciate the help if anyone can get these two problems fixed for me. Thanks.

Edit: Problem number 1 is also affected by MQ2melee. For some reason mq2melee doesn't like me not being in the same zone with my group. Unload mq2melee and both my problems go away.

Last edited:
I did a couple changes to the group checks in mq2melee, update it via loader, and let me know.

For the weird item swap thing, I'll still have to look into - for now, I'd just make sure the various items in your .ini are not set - aggropri, aggrosec, meleepri, meleesec, shield.

htw

whenever I try to use the updater to update anything it never works for me, always says it can't connect to updater.. any ideas about that one?

Router config or firewall. Https/http for checking & listing, ftp for updating.

htw

I was having these same issues, but the new loader that yuo provided in the other thread htw seemed to fix everything.

I've also unloaded a bunch of plugins around the same time, so I'm not sure if it was one of them, or the loader, but it was fixed!