Group Tasks

No, I think a hard limit of 6 rewards, as indicated from the op, is vastly different from what you posted yesterday. Only an opinion of course, I do wonder what the true MQ veterans on MMOBugs think about it though. By all means exploit it til you're blue in the face, but as of now, I'd be careful.

Again, I am NOT particularly knowledgeable in this area, so it's only my humble opinion. Feel free to correct me JJ.

No, I think a hard limit of 6 rewards, as indicated from the op, is vastly different from what you posted yesterday. Only an opinion of course, I do wonder what the true MQ veterans on MMOBugs think about it though. By all means exploit it til you're blue in the face, but as of now, I'd be careful.

Again, I am NOT particularly knowledgeable in this area, so it's only my humble opinion. Feel free to correct me JJ.

Armed robbery of bank for $10, $20, $100 or $10000 , is still breaking the law. Exploiting 2,6,10 or 100 rewards is still an exploit.

Knowing where you personally want to draw the line is your opinion, buy implying I am not smart because I personally choose a line farther from yours.. Well what ever. Worst case scenario, I couldn't care less.

I think you're missing the point, but I'm with you. I couldn't care less about your exploiting habits either.

Looks like something that will come up in logs when they decide to to go over them for the next ban wave.. we get a ban wave every 3 months or so don't we? Pretty sure that since GM's can check quest history and rewards/flags/items its probably only a matter of time untill someone trips something by goign weee look at my 10kk in 2 days crap, then we have another ban wave.

The difference between exploit and blatant stupidity is sometimes hard to see .. for some.

All EverQuest Servers will be brought offline on Friday, May 24, 2013 at 6:30 am US Pacific* to address a pressing issue. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 1.5 hours (90 minutes). We apologize for the inconvenience.

But good news! During this downtime, we will also activate the Memorial Day Weekend Double Experience Bonus a few hours early! Enjoy the boost throughout the long weekend.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

Armed robbery of bank for $10, $20, $100 or $10000 , is still breaking the law. Exploiting 2,6,10 or 100 rewards is still an exploit.

True, but the FBI isn't coming after you over $10. They'll definitely come after you for $10k+ though.

Unsure if this was fixed in the 'pressing matters' of patch.

How ever I did cop a suspension this morning from obviously using it too much, I think it was worth it.

A few people in my guild got suspensions over this and also heard they got all their AA's and plat removed. Dont know how true that is tho

Does the all-hail-at-once aspect still work? Haven't tried it since it's dbl exp and have no interest in doing it just yet.

A few people in my guild got suspensions over this and also heard they got all their AA's and plat removed. Dont know how true that is tho

Saw on SOE Live forums that it happened to others as well. Harsh punishment, but there had to be some expectation of punishment for abusing it =P

this still work?

Which rof quest is good to try with. Can pm me if you want. I won't tell if you don't want me to.

Which rof quest is good to try with. Can pm me if you want. I won't tell if you don't want me to.

You do realize they just issued suspensions for this?

Think he's referring to multiple hailing at the same time which is what the original bug was, not someone with a /turbo 900 /keypress H macro :p

But yea, the distinction is a fine one and interesting to know if they looked at individual logs to see that someone hailed 500 times in a second or if they looked at quest journal and noticed 100 claims that happened 2 seconds apart.

Either way happy for someone else to test :p try /warp next as well.

I was just gonna do the all hail at once. Not the 500 one

Does hailing 100 times still work? And if it does I guess it's very risky ?

I would not recommend even trying it unless you just want to spend some time without that account.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2