Group Tasks

Nekroh

Reaction score
...Not sure if this is well known, but will let you all in while it's hot.

If your doing a group task and you box. If you make all your guys hail at the same time on the final update, you will get as many rewards as people that hail.

Timing is everything. Make sure the hails come at the exact same time.

Been doing this since RoF launch and been getting triple task rewards for every group mission.

cool

Last edited:
Will the timing be good enough if you use the command /bcaa //keypress h

Is this only for RoF group tasks or will it work for VoA and/or HoT?

Would the timing be proper if you're using ISBoxer?

Also, couple questions:

-Are there any "Group Tasks" on Fippy Darkpaw yet?
-If so, any idea where some are?
-Lastly, what rewards do you normally get for Group Tasks?

I 6box, so it'd be neat to know :cool:!

Nice find

Cool, I'll give it a try! Any suggestions on Tasks with worthwhile rewards?

Any task that may have an aug as a reward that you are looking for with a hail component as final step would come to mind.

Answering some of the replies...

• ISBoxer may work perfectly for this. I dont use it so not sure.
  • Not sure about Fippy
  • Rewards in RoF are usualy experience and AA, All hailing at the same time the entire group gets rewards per person in group. So if you have 6 hail at same time. each person gets 6 rewards.. in RoF Fasion usually Experience + 4 AA for example... so you would get 6 XP + AA Reward windows for each hail perfectly timed.
  • Blu, that should work.
  • Dog, not sure about VoA
  • I Stumbled upon this while doing a HoT mission in the well for a friend, ran to RoF immedietly and tried it and worked like a charm.

Cool. I'll let you know if I get to test it also.

I saw something in the patch notes about shrouds, I wonder if there was also some new shroud exploit that got fixed too.

I saw something in the patch notes about shrouds, I wonder if there was also some new shroud exploit that got fixed too.

- Players are no longer awarded raid currency while in a template (shroud). If you leave the template and remain in the zone, the currency will be granted to you shortly.

That was just a bug where in Chapterhouse Raid you would still be shrouded and when event is finished everyone is awarded the raid currency.

So when you were the one or few shrouded at that point still, you didnt get the currency and had to petition.

Only instance of the issue as far as i know

- Players are no longer awarded raid currency while in a template (shroud). If you leave the template and remain in the zone, the currency will be granted to you shortly.

That was just a bug where in Chapterhouse Raid you would still be shrouded and when event is finished everyone is awarded the raid currency.

So when you were the one or few shrouded at that point still, you didnt get the currency and had to petition.

Only instance of the issue as far as i know

Ahh! Gotcha!

So im curious as to what task(s) is good for this and what level? Im a returning player and havnt been on for about 4 or 5 years so i dont know to many tasks if any lol.

if anyone mentioned the tasks by name would that mean anything to you

btw at 62 this is not for you

if anyone mentioned the tasks by name would that mean anything to you

btw at 62 this is not for you

Actually yes if you said the task name i could look it up, and i have 12 toons all 85+ is it still not for me?

does this work for missions(/open the chest at the same time on the final update)?