group mix question

Dogstar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been boxing with 6 110's (rngr main; Pally tank; 2 beasts; cleric & chanty). All have RoS cultural armor and are maxed AAs except for the beasts.

I can kill RoS named if not too many adds come in.

Having trouble with the RoS group progression tasks because of mechanics versus dps.

I have a 105 mage, a 100 zerker and another 105 ranger I could raise up and add. Seems like for some group missions the chanter is superfluous as nothing is mezzable. Would have to buy additional expansion copies though.

Also I'd have to take the mage and/or zerker thru EoK to get them the immunity achievement needed in RoS.

Is it worth it? Is zerker dps that much better than beast? Note: I play ranger manually (mostly) and use mq2bot for the other 5.

One thing to note is that dropping 1 BST would mean the loss of Bst alliance. It would also result in decreased mana available for the rng etc

do I need the Pally to tank

One thing I've wondered about is do I need the Pally anymore to tank.

I've got everyone equipped with RoS cultural armor and some with group T2 pieces. The pet classes all have EM XXIV earrings (Golden Sages' Earring).

Could the pet's tank?

If I take out the Pally I could replace with another uber equipped ranger or beast or zerker.