Gotta love the GM's

eqhaxor

Reaction score
well i always thought gm's were stupid and worthless but now i realise that they are just stupid.

I recently petitioned for a character name change for my favorite twink who also happens to be my trader. After my petition was sent in i logged on the trader and went afk while i went to work. So i come back from work and low and behold as i camp from my trader to my main there's another lvl XX ranger with the name i had requested.....so i log to him to check him out instead.

As it turns out the GM's copied my toon along with all his gear and everything in bank/bags.....these idiots made a duplicate of my Trader and very efficiently doubled all of my pp as it was also in my trader's bank (roughly 300k at the time) add that to the gear chilling on my trader (about 600k worth) and i can safely say that GM'a are awesome for giving me around a Million pp and duplicating such a nasty twink to begin with :)

Not sure if this will work for anyone else but all i did was put in my petition and then logged on my trader. MQ was running in the background but i doubt that had anything to do with it a GM prolly just wasn't paying attention or is new :)

Anyway good luck with it.....maybe u can double-up like i did

I tried this and logged onto the character in question and went to work, and when I got home, I found that the GM had just logged onto my character and removed my pants. :eek: :mad:

sonofcycle said:
I found that the GM had just logged onto my character and removed my pants.

That had nothign to do with the petition.. He just wanted to see you naked.

eqhaxor said:
well i always thought gm's were stupid and worthless but now i realise that they are just stupid.

I recently petitioned for a character name change for my favorite twink who also happens to be my trader. After my petition was sent in i logged on the trader and went afk while i went to work. So i come back from work and low and behold as i camp from my trader to my main there's another lvl XX ranger with the name i had requested.....so i log to him to check him out instead.

As it turns out the GM's copied my toon along with all his gear and everything in bank/bags.....these idiots made a duplicate of my Trader and very efficiently doubled all of my pp as it was also in my trader's bank (roughly 300k at the time) add that to the gear chilling on my trader (about 600k worth) and i can safely say that GM'a are awesome for giving me around a Million pp and duplicating such a nasty twink to begin with :)

Not sure if this will work for anyone else but all i did was put in my petition and then logged on my trader. MQ was running in the background but i doubt that had anything to do with it a GM prolly just wasn't paying attention or is new :)

Anyway good luck with it.....maybe u can double-up like i did
All items still there with a dupe ?

yeah i had all items and pp on both toons....was a complete copy of my toon

It's not really an exploit unless it's repeatable (under my definition of exploit anyway). I mean repeatable as in it's not a random one time thing, and everyone can do it (not as in you can do it 100000 times).

This happened to a friend of mines froggy pally, the GM realized what they did a week later and un-did it.

going on two weeks now and still hasn't been fixed....gotta love it.

on a side note another friend of mine was recently tried to have an item transferred and when the GM logged him on to transfer the item and when the GM logged off he forgot to remove the GM status of the character. So now he's running around with a GM flag catching tells from half the server.

He compares the GM status to "taking the red pill" because he's seeing things in code. He was in tells with a senior guide yesterday and the guide told him that he can't fix it he'll have to wait until an admin is on to fix the problem so it's not like he's gone unnoticed while parading around as a GM.

On to the more fun things though he's figured out how to do the GM invis (which btw is undetectable on the MQ map or by any /who all gm....had to test this out as i've always been curious) and he's also figured out GM invulnerability.

If anyone has any neat tricks that they wanna see tested get em posted here quick before he becomes flagged as a normal player again. Also if you know who it is i am referring to i ask that you please don't use this toon's name in this thread or on any other boards as he's not a hacker (that i know of) and he's trying to fly as low under the radar as possible.

/summonitem <itemname> ?? Summon one of those GM bracers that AE a 0 resist 32k AE. Instant cast it is, so go solo like mad shit lol

/summonitem didn't work and now he's nerfed....oh well was funny while it lasted

andorinter said:
/summonitem <itemname> ?? Summon one of those GM bracers that AE a 0 resist 32k AE. Instant cast it is, so go solo like mad shit lol

Heh, had he done that he would have of course been suspended. Remember, Sony likes to blame their mistakes on the players under the pretense of "you knew it was a mistake but you took advantage of it anyway" kind of thing.