Goodbye slow dsl

Holy shit....

I thought that was good til just now :(

Last edited:
Ok thats crazy fast. But then again 10 years ago I thought what would anyone do with a 1mb line. Whats that cost a month?

Last edited:

lol fail. is that ultimate online thing fiber optic or faster? at home i got verizon fios and it seems way way way faster than the roadrunner i got here

Im not wasting time on a speed test. Here is my network design:

469369tin-can-and-string-telephone-posters.jpg

Atmi its a bit pricey. $100 a month, but I have very few vices in life so since you can't take it with you...wife balked at first but then she gave in.

I used to have fios, but we moved and all I could get was dsl. Then 2 weeks ago an optimum guy pays me a visit and then bam today we finally get it.

How the fuck you call 90 down at 100$ a month pricey? Most pay 40-70 for 20 down

hell... i would pay 300$ for that easy

To my house its 90$ for

Its not normally that slow usually can get 30 down but today for some reason its shit.

Last edited:

and i pay 80 i would jump on that like a fat kid on cake for 100 bux

Guess it helps if I go to the right server.

But I should get decent speed regardless of just going to my server. I really wish my shit hole state would upgrade ISPs

The second server is 300 miles closer and worse ping/dl.

All you assholes make me want to cry like a cheer leader stood up on prom night. :mad:

I wont even bother posting what I got. But hopeful in next few months will be getting fiber optic here.

BB

Cox owns the fucking market here, paying for the highest tier supposed to be around 25down, but getting 1 or 2, Prolly moving to the att 6mbps down cause its cheaper and suppose to have higher "average" then i am getting now.

I pay $110AUS per month for this with a 50GB download limit.

You all make me cry irl. I pay $60 a month for shitty wireless (where I live, its either this or dialup).

Basic Cox communications package with the power boost, nothing special.