GMCheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

armend

Reaction score
A few people have mentioned recently that there clients are crashing. Some have mentioned that this has happend when zoning from PoK to Lobby or Lobby to PoK. I'm sure some did in other zones, but for the most part its been those 2 zones. I loaded up MQ/EQ to find myself crashing as well when I zoned into PoK from Lobby. I reloaded EQ and tried to go from PoK to Lobby, which made me crash again. In a post someone mentioned they used Krust and it was working fine, I also have Krust and made sure the correct files where in the folder. So, I reloaded and was just sitting in PoK, BAM...crashed again. Figured it would be a good idea to read up some more on here and found someone said in the shout box they feel it may be the GMChecker. Sure enough, I reloaded MQ/EQ and turned ALL those options off (yes, there was a GM still in PoK). As of yet there has been no crashes for me, when I zone into either zone. Just wanted to give more of a confirm on this and possibly be looked into.

The Client appears to crashes when there is a GM in the zone. At least happened to me when a GM came in to PoK. Turned on MQ2 on other account just to check and instantly crashed. Since there probably more often are GMs in PoK than other zones maybe this is the reason for the crash?

Gumball

Status
Not open for further replies.