GM in CV

wwarwolf911

Reaction score
A GM left a corpse in CV on my server! It is setting off the GM detection plugin. I wonder, did they leave it there to deter cheaters in CV? CV is a heavy bot zone on my server. If you /hidecorpse all, it turns off the alert. I was a guide for awhile and there are strict rules that Guides/Server GM's are not supposed to enter current expansion zones unless requested by a player. So if there IS a GM in CV it must be a CSR GM.

that happened in hills of shade before corpse was there forever lol

Some toon in the bazaar on my server used to set off the GM alarm all the time, was super annoying whenever I went to buy something.

hmm that sounds like the gm fixed something on his account but didnt remove the gm flag part.

A GM left a corpse in CV on my server! It is setting off the GM detection plugin. I wonder, did they leave it there to deter cheaters in CV? CV is a heavy bot zone on my server. If you /hidecorpse all, it turns off the alert. I was a guide for awhile and there are strict rules that Guides/Server GM's are not supposed to enter current expansion zones unless requested by a player. So if there IS a GM in CV it must be a CSR GM.

eh, or a GM had to log into someone's account to fix an item or something and forgot to turn off the GM mode... That happens alot.