/gems = free buffs

haim

Reaction score
amazing how many people don't know about this resource.

it's not great i know don't flame me, but i thought i'd chip in this modest tool.

have fun leveling your twinks.

You want to expand a little on that?

sure... glad you asked.

a fairly unknown game within a game;

/gems is like tetris except in this game you match/stack buffs

3 of a kind gives you whatever buff gem (thus the name) they happen to be

for example: 3 clarity gems matched = clarity buff on your toon ; sow and so forth

happy hunting !

I am not sure about the buffs thingy, but the actual rules of the game say you will get something special for stacking FOUR good (blue?) gems in a row, and bad stuff happens if you get THREE red gems. Try stacking four.

Not sure how your getting buffs, but matching 3 like gems gives you points. 3 bad gems will do a bad "special play" such as making the gem fall randomly, very fast, ect. Matching 4 good gems will do different things, i.e. clarity gem will clear the board of all gems. Is it more than a time killer?

I used to play that in my free time and at least back then it didn't give buffs. Im calling BS.

yea, this game within a game is nothing new. I've never gotten any in game buffs from it, only spam tells from my RL as to why mobs aren't mezzed and killing the raid...:rolleyes:

tell them that you heard matching 4 certain gems will ae mez the room.
See how many others are trying it on the next pull.

Is it not faster to just go buy the potions? Or even PL a char to do what you need.

But it is kind of ironic how they made a game within the game to play when you are waiting or is borred with the actuall game. They are sort of feeling our pain and are trying to easen it.

G

It's old.
From when groups still looked at the spellbook while meditating, and had to sit to med and heal for downtime.

also

/quittask is the new command for disable lockout timers

lol

p.s. my bad yeah it's 4 gems

tell them that you heard matching 4 certain gems will ae mez the room.
See how many others are trying it on the next pull.

That would be almost as funny as single target DA'ing the tank on enrage in a raid.

bye, bye rogues!

That happened to us by accident a couple times before figuring out what happened.
Seems the tribute aa for second chance, or whatever it's called. The one that saves you from dying, like the cleric spell.
When it activates, it not only saves you, but adds a DA effect.
Tank almost dies, it kicks in, and people start dying.
I think we blamed some bards for it, because no one had any idea hwat was going on, other than the tank had an invuln icon.

/quittask is the new command for disable lockout timers

Way back when, I would /w , then /ooc
"if /ge is gems and /qu is quake..."

/w
a couple people gone LD

"then what is /ex?"

/w a few more gone

haha!

Cracks me up everytime...

'Sonso has left the raid' :p