Funny

Darg

Destroyer of Man
Reaction score
A friend sent me this read and laugh: Who taught these a**holes how to spell?

Response (TSR Aaron S) 07/23/2009 04:12 PM Hello,
That is up the the GM's weather or not to ban you for what you are doing in-game.

TSR Aaron S Customer (**********) 07/23/2009 02:58 PM You do know that I bought this account? And I actively ghostkill mobs inside mech guardian right? You shouldnt be so stupid and look at my logs and BAN me as I deserve it. Response (TSR Aaron S) 07/22/2009 06:06 PM Greetings,
Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment. For security reasons, we are unable to address your account issues without first verifying your identification. Please respond with the following information:

- Last four digits of the credit card used to bill the account as well as the name on that card & the COMPLETE billing address:
- Current Answer to your Security Question:
- Account / Registration Key (usually found on the back of your CD case or on the instruction manual):
- E-mail Address:
- Station Username(s):
- Birthdate:

Please keep the format above this will enable us to process your request more efficiently, thank you for your patience. The reference number for this ticket is (*********). Please use this number if you need to refer back to this contact for any reason. Access your ticket through the link provided in this email above or here at http://station.com/kb go to the Service History tab and it will ask you for your station name and password, if prompted with a security issue click continue anyway or allow, after that go to the Questions section and you will see all your tickets there, click on the subject of the one you want to update or review and you are in the right place.

Thank you again,
Aaron S
Technical Support Representative Sony Online Entertainment Customer (*********) 07/22/2009 05:10 PM I want to reset my secret question, its currently too easy for anyone to figure out. Please.

wait, so your buddy tried to get an account banned, they requested info to verify identity, he provided it, then they still didnt ban him?

It's always annoying to try and read these kinds of pastes.
It reads from the bottom up.

He sent a message asking to reset the password.
They asked for info.
He responded by saying he bought the account and MQ'd.
The rep said it was up to the ingame gm's to do anything about it.

The rep mispelled "whether" as "weather".

Still looking for the funny.
post didn't deliver.

I think its funny, and that is from my point of view. Ill look around for something I think you will find as amusing.

I think its funny, and that is from my point of view. Ill look around for something I think you will find as amusing.

Videos of monkeys. k, thx